It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fesin: Buy Legend of Grimrock!
This! You'll also support the Finnish game industry, which nowadays mostly seems to consist of mobile games about pissed-off flying feather-creatures.
(And of course support the true agenda, which is to bring forth the Shadowrun: Dragonfall.)
Wow, finishing with the big guns. Now I just need to catch Sam & Max this time around. I'll glue my eyelids open if I need to. O.O
Dalthnock: C'mon Shadowrun: Dragonfall! I want an early night!
Fesin: Yes, please.

I'm also putting my money on Indy.
The problem is that Shadowrun Dragonfall is in the fresh section so you have to put your money on Grimrock :)
Ixamyakxim: Are we on Round 3 of the oldies?
Yup.
Yeah.
They prefer the term "seasoned," but yes.
Mister-Gosh: Sent you a PM !
Thank you!
1200 indies is a way to sleep for us :)
Indy should be the first game of round 3, yes.
IAmSinistar: Get ready folks. Let's see if "Last Chance" goes up on Seasoned.

EDIT: It did not.
I wonder why it didn't...
Matruchus: The problem is that Shadowrun Dragonfall is in the fresh section so you have to put your money on Grimrock :)
I know, those two sentences were unrelated. ;)
Pidgeot: I suspect there will be at least 4 or 5 cycles. I can't imagine the promo ending before the stream, and that one still has nearly 2 days left.

Granted, they *might* have underestimated the popularity of the sale... in which case all bets are off, because I don't think they'll be able to add any more rounds at the last minute.
There are a few games that just need 200 copies added and they'll easily waste five hours apiece. ;)
jakob187: Let this Keaning madness end already! This is not the LoG I'm looking for!
Apparently GOG thought otherwise since they put up a boatload of copies for it this round instead of the sequel which most are waiting on.
Grargar: Seasoned deal: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (-50%) [1200]

Hmmm, no mention of Final chance or something similar.
That makes me suspect this insomnia sale might be time based rather than turn based.

When the twitch marathon ends, that's it!
ziolkowskim: 1200 indies is a way to sleep for us :)
Only if you're a power-napper.