It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

STAR WARS: X-Wing Special Edition (-50%) [200]

Oh, that's why the site died on me for a few minutes...
FearfulSymmetry: On another note - I'm almost ashamed to admit it - I got Vangers for free as well. I grabbed it because I thought it would be a waste if I didn't, but it's not really my cup of tea, so I got it as a gift. Is there anyone here who would like to have it?
Tannath: If you don't want it, I'd love to. =)
Sorry, I already gave it to someone who replied earlier. :) I hope you get another shot at it!

FearfulSymmetry: Thanks! Maybe it's the universe trying to make up for the fact that I had a really shitty morning. :P
stg83: Indeed, I hope your injury heals fast so you can get proper rest but only after all the insomnia madness ofcourse. :)
Thanks! It's a good thing I caught up on sleep over the weekend. :)
I feel woefully unprepared and impotent. It's like I've lost my insomniac mojo! :(
budejovice: Seems like fewer copies on average than last Insomnia. Didn't SC2K show up with 1000 (or one of the Theme games.)

Maybe I'm mistaken...
Cavalary: In the first round there weren't that many, then they tended to increase in the next ones, unless they sold very poorly before. I do recall 700 copies of NWN (or NWN2?) and a few others at at least 500. I also recall them going pretty darn fast, with some with 100 copies or so over in a few seconds and even some of these with many going darn fast. Not happening now so far, though it did seem to pick up a bit lately, news getting around and all.
Also, GOG's traditional "main" titles not up yet.
Yeah, when do they come up?
Guys how long does this promo last?? Pls answer as i need to wait till tommorow
deja65: Guys how long does this promo last?? Pls answer as i need to wait till tommorow
Until all the copies of the games run out
Spinorial: I feel woefully unprepared and impotent. It's like I've lost my insomniac mojo! :(
Oh no! Grab a cup of coffee and get hyped on caffeine! Or, alternatively, get hyped on the good vibes from this thread!
deja65: Guys how long does this promo last?? Pls answer as i need to wait till tommorow
It will last until all of the games have cycled through three times.
Damn it, Assassin's Creed, you're gumming up the works! Hurry the hell up!
Tannath: Bah, missed Vangers because I was looking it up in YouTube and X-Wing has already flown by too...
MarkoH01: Did the same and after reading reviews and watching videos I still don't really know what this game is about.
It's a top down racing game, like Micro Machines. A lot wackier though. ;)
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Tannath
I was about to moan that the page wouldn't fully load for me for several minutes there, as I was trying to buy Vangers. But then I remembered my phone, and while I just missed Vangers, I was able to grab X-Wing.
It's interesting how even slow moving titles pick up a little speed when the numbers turn orange. Talk about incentive here...
It varies, but in the past it's run for nearly a week. Though that's no guarantee, as GOG could have made changes on how they manage the sale this time around.
CarrionCrow: Damn it, Assassin's Creed, you're gumming up the works! Hurry the hell up!
Or in other words Its turning into Assassin's Creed: Keane's Cut. ;)
Can you mail gift codes to yourself, so you can decide later what to do with them?

I read the reviews of Vangers. That seems like one crazy game! Got it as a freebie :)