It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Did i miss Nox now ?
grim fail needs to get a move on....
Shendue: Did you buy Gex?
I am guessing not as people would be more inclined to buy if it was titled Gox. :P
Post edited March 04, 2015 by stg83
We will GRIMrock you :)
I swear, if the first seasoned game in round 3 isn't Nox... :P
The_Blog: I am very scared of how much I actually paid this sale.
I did a quick calculation about half way through and was starting to get worried ^^ Since I am paying with Paypal and I am using debit card it takes about 2 days till the money is actually withdrawn from my bank account. I fear the day when the dust will settle down and I will see the teror that lies beneath...
Damn that last sentence sounded prettty cool :D
arxon: I was horrified when I done my calculations. Then again I managed to spend more on a single night out, so at least games have more substance :D
I don't think i will do any more caluclations ^^ I will the last 2 games I am interested then and then just hide under a rock until everything is done. :S
ElTerprise: Thanks for the advice. But i have ZenMate in my Browser and i said that intentionally. I don't want to see this video ever. Again. It's hard to get the song out my head :).

Edit: GoG just put me twenty pages back...what.
Personally that one is bad but I couldn't get it out of my head since Hypersomniac used it in his gift proposal.

Im just listening to this though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXd7Y2eqtBE
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
Maybe this time I would not sleep over Monkey Island and Indy... If the order doesn't get messed up again.
huN73R: Can someone grab me a copy of Beyond Good and Evil? (I'll get you something of equal value on steam) I'd have posted in trading thread but there's more people active here.
huN73R: Final Bump!
Better offer something from GoG, because the people here don`t really love steam!
huN73R: Can someone grab me a copy of Beyond Good and Evil? (I'll get you something of equal value on steam) I'd have posted in trading thread but there's more people active here.
Does he need backup or someone got him covered already?
ElTerprise: Thanks for the advice. But i have ZenMate in my Browser and i said that intentionally. I don't want to see this video ever. Again. It's hard to get the song out my head :).

Edit: GoG just put me twenty pages back...what.
Matruchus: Personally that one is bad but I couldn't get it out of my head since Hypersomniac used it in his gift proposal.

Im just listening to this though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXd7Y2eqtBE
Jeez speaking about 90's ^^
Mister-Gosh: Does he need backup or someone got him covered already?
There will be always someone... :)

ps. not me :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ziolkowskim
echoworthy: I swear, if the first seasoned game in round 3 isn't Nox... :P
There will probably be 10k copies of that.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Shendue
hummer010: C'mon Grimrock, get moving. I've got a meeting in 20 minutes, and I don't want to miss Drox.
stg83: First Nox and now Drox, all you guys seem fixated on games with 'OX' in the title. ;)
F
OX?

At least some of us has other fixations
Maxvorstadt: Better offer something from GoG, because the people here don`t really love steam!
Got nothing here. If I had known I'd have kept Shadow Man. I'll get it next time then. Cheers!