It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ormaybemidgets: Whoo! One more chance for AoW2 and Return to Krondor.

Sidenote, how does Witcher compare to Dragon Age/Neverwinter/BG and etc? Is it kind of in that vein or is it a different thing?
you tend to feel closer to the action in the Witcher. also there is a greater emphasis on timing
Zeyes: That shows 3 minutes and 9 seconds.
Klumpen0815: We finally have a polar opposite to the Keaning: Noxxing

I love this game, it's more fun than Diablo 2 which was it's competitor at the time.

See and be amazed:
Good ninja skills.
ElTerprise: Thank you GEMA - just once - for not letting me see the video. :)
MarkoH01: http://www.unblockyoutube.co.uk/

Just insert the link in the page.
I use the ad on "Youtube Unblocker", so I can see most of the videos that the GEMA don`t want me to see!!
Grargar: Repeat Seasoned deal: Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (-75%) [250]

Oh, I see what happened to Nox. It got ambushed by the Spanish Inquisition.
NOBODY EVER EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
high rated
trentonlf: THANK YOU!!! I appreciate you getting Door Kickers while I was away, you are awesome as always :-)
You're awesome, and everyone here knows it!

Lemon_Curry: I know but he has been quoted by a lot of people. :)
Did you search with your own name?
LOL I'm trying download beyond good and evil in italian but I got spanish instead...
Imago: Oh, great, went to play Torchlight II on Steam for a couple of minutes and missed Nox on GOG.
The_Blog: check your pm ;)
Two beers to this gentleman!
Klumpen0815: We finally have a polar opposite to the Keaning: Noxxing

I love this game, it's more fun than Diablo 2 which was it's competitor at the time.

See and be amazed:
http://static03.gog.com/upload/forum/2015/03/bd169ea2ad573f0e87175e06a46968092d2e821e.jpg
DracoMagister: Good ninja skills.
I was just having two short conversations on the phone, made a lot of sushi for the next days, looked at the screen, saw Nox, thought "what the hell", clicked and won. oO

Did I miss Shadowgate in the meantime?

I'm still here vor Shadowgate but it seems to have been a one-timer.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
ElTerprise: Thank you GEMA - just once - for not letting me see the video. :)
MarkoH01: http://www.unblockyoutube.co.uk/

Just insert the link in the page.
Maxvorstadt: I use the ad on "Youtube Unblocker", so I can see most of the videos that the GEMA don`t want me to see!!
Thanks for the advice. But i use ZenMate in my Browser and i said that intentionally. It wasn't sarcastic.I don't want to see this video ever. Again. It's hard to get the song out my head :).

Edit: GoG just put me twenty pages back...what.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
hummer010: C'mon Grimrock, get moving. I've got a meeting in 20 minutes, and I don't want to miss Drox.
stg83: First Nox and now Drox, all you guys seem fixated on games with 'OX' in the title. ;)
dont forget the : sounds as...

clocks
rocks

flocks : ( a number of birds of one kind feeding, resting, or travelling together.)
this one is cool cause it has to do with birds (animals) and birds are also:

British slang for a woman

nice part is that in dutch language slang = is an animal which is called snake in english
so dutch is not thas easy
Klumpen0815: I was just having two short conversations on the phone, made a lot of sushi for the next days, looked at the screen, saw Nox, thought "what the hell", clicked and won. oO

Did I miss Shadowgate in the meantime?

I'm still here vor Shadowgate but it seems to have been a one-timer.
No Shadowgate yet.
The_Blog: I am very scared of how much I actually paid this sale.
I did a quick calculation about half way through and was starting to get worried ^^ Since I am paying with Paypal and I am using debit card it takes about 2 days till the money is actually withdrawn from my bank account. I fear the day when the dust will settle down and I will see the teror that lies beneath...
Damn that last sentence sounded prettty cool :D
I was horrified when I done my calculations. Then again I managed to spend more on a single night out, so at least games have more substance :D
Poor Grimrock!
huN73R: Can someone grab me a copy of Beyond Good and Evil? (I'll get you something of equal value on steam) I'd have posted in trading thread but there's more people active here.
Final Bump!
Grargar: Repeat Seasoned sale: Beyond Good & Evil (-75%) [400]
Tannath: Seriously people, if you are remotely interested, get this. It's a bit on the weird side at times, but do yourselves a favour and give this little gem a try.
IAmSinistar: Beyond Good & Evil is a very good game, in case you need another endorsement.
*curses you both* I have stopped buying games, after this one...oooh and that one...ooh that looks shiny *swipes card*

Now you've got me sleep-purchasing! ><