It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Imago: Oh, great, went to play Torchlight II on Steam for a couple of minutes and missed Nox on GOG.
goplanet: There is a price to be paid when one deals with the forces of darkness.

Edit: Or not. #(#*^$ overgenerous @&^$*#&!
Only a Sith deals in (with?) absolutes... :)
Here's hoping for an early Sam&Max, so I can get some sleep. It is the one offer, that has eluded me twice.
stg83: A couple of minutes was indeed too long since it just zipped by in 60 odd seconds.
It was three minutes and nine seconds!
Done with Nox and done with oldies, now i only have 4 games left on my list, all of them fresh ones.
Tarnicus: Now you are bringing back childhood memories! Touch me...
gamesfreak64: also know this one:

Sandra - Maria Magdalena 1985
In the heat of the night

and some Micheal Cretu music like samurai
Do not forget Captain JACK!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNRVXR7bqg
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MaGo72
Let's hope Vangers will pop up soon. :))
Whoo! One more chance for AoW2 and Return to Krondor.

Sidenote, how does Witcher compare to Dragon Age/Neverwinter/BG and etc? Is it kind of in that vein or is it a different thing?
Beyond Good an Evil is so good but I probably shouldn't spend anymore money
opeter2: It will go fast. Trust me.
bew1977: Faster than grimrock is, at least.
That's not much of a challenge. :)
MaGo72: I really do not understand why Grimrock is Keaning it is an awesome game, like Dungeon Master with much much much better graphics, puzzles and a great atmosphere.
Matruchus: The problem is that there is Legend of Grimrock 2 which is more actual. They shouldn't have put both games on the same sale.
Grimrock 2 lasted about as long as Nox.

It appeared right next to Indy, and they were racing each other.

So more or less I agree.
BG&E definitely wasn't on my wishlist, but I heard so much praise in the last two days, I've decided to give it a try. I know where I'll complain if I don't like it. =P
I was hoping to catch Monkey Island SE, but it's been in the small hours for me both times, and I'm not actually an insomniac, it's getting late again, and I'm losing hope. Did buy a couple of other titles, but failed to score any critical hits.
Imago: Oh, great, went to play Torchlight II on Steam for a couple of minutes and missed Nox on GOG.
goplanet: There is a price to be paid when one deals with the forces of darkness.

Edit: Or not. #(#*^$ overgenerous @&^$*#&!
In my head I keep inserting insults. It's quite funny ^^
hummer010: I was always looking for Drox, I already had Nox!
Did you buy Gex?
Zeyes: Where did you get 61 seconds from?
MissFable: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
Something odd going on with the log now there is an extra instance of darkstone and nox listed. and the time differentiation is now 3min9sec
Yeah, so, what occasionally seems to happen is that one of GOG's servers will return slightly outdated data - they ask that clients poll every 1.5 seconds, so I do, but apparently that's not always enough to get the data propagated. The script doesn't have any checks for that, and I don't really feel it's worth stopping it in order to hack up a solution.

Whenever you see a case where games change in a matter of seconds, this is what happens. The same principle applies with a game suddenly has more copies left in the detailed list.