It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

beyond good and evil is mine!!!!!
Grargar: Repeat Seasoned sale: Beyond Good & Evil (-75%) [400]
Seriously people, if you are remotely interested, get this. It's a bit on the weird side at times, but do yourselves a favour and give this little gem a try.
hummer010: C'mon Grimrock, get moving. I've got a meeting in 20 minutes, and I don't want to miss Drox.
stg83: First Nox and now Drox, all you guys seem fixated on games with 'OX' in the title. ;)
Well, maybe it`s the OXygen!
Imago: Oh, great, went to play Torchlight II on Steam for a couple of minutes and missed Nox on GOG.
And I just went to drink water and lost Gex.
high rated
Imago: Oh, great, went to play Torchlight II on Steam for a couple of minutes and missed Nox on GOG.
check your pm ;)
Zeyes: Uh-oh, Beyond Good and Evil x400? That's ambitious, even if it went really fast the first time around (with 200).
It will go fast. Trust me.
There is a price to be paid when one deals with the forces of darkness.

Edit: Or not. #(#*^$ overgenerous @&^$*#&!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by goplanet
stg83: First Nox and now Drox, all you guys seem fixated on games ending in 'OX'. ;)
I was always looking for Drox, I already had Nox!
Legend of Grimrock is the new Neverending Nightmares.
Zeyes: That shows 3 minutes and 9 seconds.
We finally have a polar opposite to the Keaning: Noxxing

I love this game, it's more fun than Diablo 2 which was it's competitor at the time.

See and be amazed:
Attachments:
noxxing.jpg (182 Kb)
Beyond Good & Evil is a very good game, in case you need another endorsement.
Zeyes: Uh-oh, Beyond Good and Evil x400? That's ambitious, even if it went really fast the first time around (with 200).
opeter2: It will go fast. Trust me.
Faster than grimrock is, at least.
A couple of minutes was indeed too long since it just zipped by in 60 odd seconds.
Matruchus: Something to calm you down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
ElTerprise: Thank you GEMA - just once - for not letting me see the video. :)
http://www.unblockyoutube.co.uk/

Just insert the link in the page.
The_Blog: I am very scared of how much I actually paid this sale.
I did a quick calculation about half way through and was starting to get worried ^^ Since I am paying with Paypal and I am using debit card it takes about 2 days till the money is actually withdrawn from my bank account. I fear the day when the dust will settle down and I will see the teror that lies beneath...
Damn that last sentence sounded prettty cool :D
mcleodone: Believe me, if you have a wife or girlfriend you should already now begin to talk to her where she want to go in vacation and when she have time to test this new fantastic italian foodtemple with you...and that she definetely need of course some new pairs of shoes cause this year some different colors are modern.
I don't have any SO at the moment but I will remember this advice for future sales ^^