It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Sorry, all, I don't have time to read through the thread, but I have a question.

Has anyone gotten a freebie of a title they already owned? Or am I wasting my little bit of time clicking on all the stuff I already have?
toxicTom: Strange to think of AC as seasoned. I think I'm getting old.
opeter2: A game 7years old after all.
it still feels odd to see it in the same category as games that are like 20 years old
CarrionCrow: Couches don't provide the same level of support as a bad, so that makes sense.

As for people sleeping standing up? That sounds like sheer exhaustion to me.
Closest I ever got to something like that was sleeping in a chair because the person's place was so packed with people that ever inch of floor space was taken.

And then there was the train going by less than 50 feet from the place...-laughs-
Not exactly the best night's sleep ever.
FearfulSymmetry: Yeah, you're probably right about the exhaustion thing. And I'm amazed you managed to sleep in that situation at all!
It was...interesting, to say the least.

Makes desk sleeping look downright cozy by comparison.
Sachys: thats how it seemed to work last time
Thanks for reply. That's reassuring, considering the slow network I'm on.
So it seems I missed X-Wing.

Anyone get a copy they're willing to trade for.

Benkii's Trade Post Link
budejovice: Sorry, all, I don't have time to read through the thread, but I have a question.

Has anyone gotten a freebie of a title they already owned? Or am I wasting my little bit of time clicking on all the stuff I already have?
It's possible to get a freebie of something you own - that happened to me with Driftmoon. You can still get it as a gift if you already have it.
budejovice: Sorry, all, I don't have time to read through the thread, but I have a question.

Yes people have, it's completely random

not during this sale yet but I got one in the last one.
FearfulSymmetry: On another note - I'm almost ashamed to admit it - I got Vangers for free as well. I grabbed it because I thought it would be a waste if I didn't, but it's not really my cup of tea, so I got it as a gift. Is there anyone here who would like to have it?
If you don't want it, I'd love to. =)

EDIT: nvm, already saw I'm too late again...
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Tannath
FearfulSymmetry: Thanks! Maybe it's the universe trying to make up for the fact that I had a really shitty morning. :P
Indeed, I hope your injury heals fast so you can get proper rest but only after all the insomnia madness ofcourse. :)
Sachys: i got a freebie last time - duke nukem - which i already had from when it was free! O____o

I'd expect a free torchlight in your case! ;)
That will indeed be the one. I still have two free Torchlight keys on my profile. :/

I got Medal of Honor as a freebie, that I already owned. In that the case you get a gift code. It seems, that it does not have a expiration date.
My last freebie was 2 sales away :/ With the new system i couldn't nab any.
Tannath: Bah, missed Vangers because I was looking it up in YouTube and X-Wing has already flown by too...
Did the same and after reading reviews and watching videos I still don't really know what this game is about.
Sachys: I'd expect a free torchlight in your case! ;)
Haha...yeah, If there is one thing you can always count in it is for Torchlight to appear in every promo. ;)