It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: Nox already happened. And it happened like a meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs. 250 copies in 61 seconds :D
goplanet: It wasn't 61 seconds, more like three minutes.
I was just quoting someone who said it was 61 seconds. So no garantue for anything. ^^
RottenRotz: This isn't fair!! I've missed I Have No Mouth I Must Scream for the third time in three days!!
The_Blog: you just got a new pm :)
My first gift since ever on GOG,and it feels great :)
I've been missing out on I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream for three days in a roll and The_Blog just gifted it to me!

Thanks The_Blog!!!!!!!
karac: Funny... 3 letter title with X at the end... still not NOX;)
The_Blog: Nox already happened. And it happened like a meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs. 250 copies in 61 seconds :D
Wow... am I slow today or what:) My bad than, just got Noxed...
high rated
IronArcturus: How are people getting all these games for free? Is it completely random?
MaGo72: Welcome to the club of random freebie losers, it is not only you, but me as well.
We'll have to start a support thread when it's all said and done. :)
Legend of Grimrock is taking ages :( Just waiting for beyond good and evil and I am done :p
Lol. We're 404'd. :P
Tarnicus: I'm old enough to have grown up on the Beatles music too. It was my father's favourite band :)
Maxvorstadt: When I was a kid I loved to listen those Beatles songs.
me too, that is way back for me

also listened to some songs from Queen
and David Bowie
Jean Michelle Jarre
E.L.O
and more of those

nowadays i go for easy music good old 60-70 and some 80s music
Micheal Jackson, The jacksons, and more like those
Zeyes: Where did you get 61 seconds from?
MissFable: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
That shows 3 minutes and 9 seconds.
Shendue: Speaking of Ragnar Tornquist, he really is a man of word. I wrote to the address he gave me about my issue and got an answer in a few hours.
I'm pretty sure we'll see the Rhyno soon, as well. :D
mcleodone: Norwegian Rhino or African ;-)
I... I don't know thaAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Fesin: Okay, so Dragonfall has to turn up soon, right?
Matruchus: When Grimrock stops Keaning then yes.
I really do not understand why Grimrock is Keaning it is an awesome game, like Dungeon Master with much much much better graphics, puzzles and a great atmosphere.
Repeat Seasoned sale: Beyond Good & Evil (-75%) [400]
C'mon Grimrock, get moving. I've got a meeting in 20 minutes, and I don't want to miss Drox.
Matruchus: When Grimrock stops Keaning then yes.
MaGo72: I really do not understand why Grimrock is Keaning it is an awesome game, like Dungeon Master with much much much better graphics, puzzles and a great atmosphere.
The problem is that there is Legend of Grimrock 2 which is more actual. They shouldn't have put both games on the same sale.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
IAmSinistar: Safe to say that Fox In Sox are not Nox, either.

Nor, indeed, is Samantha Fox In Sox.
Tarnicus: Now you are bringing back childhood memories! Touch me...
also know this one:

Sandra - Maria Magdalena 1985
In the heat of the night

and some Micheal Cretu music like samurai
Woo-hoo, that's another wishlist game snagged! Got Gex and Clive Barker's Undying, and way more than I will admit of other games that weren't on my to-buy list.

Now I'm holding my breath for Last Express to come back up. Somebody get me a train schedule!