It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karac: Funny... 3 letter title with X at the end... still not NOX;)
Nox already happened. And it happened like a meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs. 250 copies in 61 seconds :D
RottenRotz: This isn't fair!! I've missed I Have No Mouth I Must Scream for the third time in three days!!
miszczu: It's round 3 already ?
Not yet, he was mistaken. He had only missed it twice.
MissFable: 61 seconds for 250 copies
Zeyes: Where did you get 61 seconds from?
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
Something odd going on with the log now there is an extra instance of darkstone and nox listed. and the time differentiation is now 3min9sec
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MissFable
Haven't bought anything in hours so went ahead and added Gex. Reviews seems decent.
LiefLayer: I will finish all the game I got today in 3000 LOL
opeter2: How many games did you get in the past days?
yesterday 1... but today I got 8 games (and I have a list of 20 games to finish)... LOL
Not yet.
Can someone grab me a copy of Beyond Good and Evil? (I'll get you something of equal value on steam) I'd have posted in trading thread but there's more people active here.
Fesin: Okay, so Dragonfall has to turn up soon, right?
When Grimrock stops Keaning then yes.
RottenRotz: This isn't fair!! I've missed I Have No Mouth I Must Scream for the third time in three days!!
no, one more game for seasoned.
Now to not miss Pharaoh and Cleopatra for the third friggin time.
The_Blog: Nox already happened. And it happened like a meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs. 250 copies in 61 seconds :D
It wasn't 61 seconds, more like three minutes.
The password saving for Gex makes me regret buying it. I'm serious.

And it would be bearable if it at least gave a new password after each level, but it does't even do that.
Nope it's not:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747

I already sent him a copy as a pm :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by The_Blog
Mister-Gosh: Haha, just bought Nox anyway, but still...
Nox is a good game actually from what I have heard and not just from this thread, hence the reason why it sold so fast twice now. :)
DK_EUR: 2015-03-04 22:21:23: Nox™ EUR 1.39 (EUR 5.39) [75%] (250 copies)
DK_EUR: 2015-03-04 22:24:32: Darkstone EUR 1.39 (EUR 5.39) [75%] (150 copies)