It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shendue: I'll have to disagree. I played both and liked Kyrandia much more.
The 2nd episode, tho, is WAY better then the 1st one. Did you know that the author lives in Italy? He was at a game convention some friends of mine helped organizing some months ago. Unfortunately i missed him because he wasn't there the 2nd day, but my friends were able to talk with him a lot and he even signed their boxed copies of Kyrandia.
Dalthnock: Well, it's all a matter of taste. I prefer the pseudo-Discworld humour of Simon the Sorcerer, but I guess I can see how other people would prefer Kyrandia.

Kinda like those poor, clueless, misguided people that prefer Sierra over LucasArts! Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!

Just ribbin' ya, mate. ;)
Sierras politic of letting the player die a thousand times was not so good but boy were those Space Quest games funny.
Matruchus: Was habt ihr denn wirklich mit diesem Nox :)
MaGo72: Nox wurde lange Zeit als Diablo Clone Geheimtipp gehandelt. Ich weiß nicht ob es wirklich gut ist, aber hab viel gutes gehört.
Ok, dann muss ich es mir auf die liste stellen.
Seriously guys. Grab Spellforce Platinum. It is really really good and a fine mix between RTS and RPG. I grew up with the game so I might be full of nostalgia drugs but the campaign is really interesting and the addons have about 20 hours gameplay time themselves. The main game about 45 hours. The second addon even let's you continue with the character from the main game or the first addon so you can continue the story :)
Matruchus: Was habt ihr denn wirklich mit diesem Nox :)
Hey, you've got your own forums for that kind of talk now! Take it the hell out of here, Fritz! ;)
Dalthnock: I clicked Legend of Grimrock & guess what?

It wasn't free.

Not ONE free game.

It's all a lie.
Matruchus: Something to calm you down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
Thank you GEMA - just once - for not letting me see the video. :)
budejovice: In addition to the litter I picked up Chinese for lunch. But now I'm in the mood for grilled cheese!
HypersomniacLive: You could always ask IAmSinistar to share some of that sandwich you gave him with you. ;-D
THANK YOU!!! I appreciate you getting Door Kickers while I was away, you are awesome as always :-)
Speaking of Ragnar Tornquist, he really is a man of word. I wrote to the address he gave me about my issue and got an answer in a few hours.
I'm pretty sure we'll see the Rhyno soon, as well. :D
Dalthnock: I clicked Legend of Grimrock & guess what?

It wasn't free.

Not ONE free game.

It's all a lie.
Can't hear you over the sound of my 5 crits wanting for my attention.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by huN73R
MarkoH01: Ragnar Tonquist the creator himself was here yesterday and told a bit about the game. It was about yesterday at the same time...maybe I'll search for that later and post a link for you.
LiefLayer: thank you
Here you go!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post4233
let me tell you that by reading this post, i learned a lot about retro pc games. when i was younger i was a console gamer (now pc) but i missed a lot from the old days. who needs ps4 or xbox one with this games. hang in there i´m going home.
MaGo72: Nox wurde lange Zeit als Diablo Clone Geheimtipp gehandelt. Ich weiß nicht ob es wirklich gut ist, aber hab viel gutes gehört.
Matruchus: Ok, dann muss ich es mir auf die liste stellen.
Ist sehr interessant und auch mehr als ein simpler Diablo Klon. Hat ein physik system. Realistisches Sichtfeld, gutes Spriteart und die Story verändert sich sogar ein wenig jenachdem welche Klasse man spielt. Hat mir sehr viel Spaß gemacht auch wenn ich es noch nicht fertig gespielt hab.
MarkoH01: Ragnar Tonquist the creator himself was here yesterday and told a bit about the game. It was about yesterday at the same time...maybe I'll search for that later and post a link for you.
LiefLayer: thank you
I HAD ACTUALLY MANAGED TO FORGET ABOUT THIS SONG!!!

I will hunt you down.

You fiend!
How is that Spellforce game?
low rated
Tarnicus: Why is it that just as I decide to rest, all the dodgy people come out to try to keep me awake playing hunt-the-liar? :D
The_Blog: Actually it is just one guy. The rest is fine and dandy :D
Multiple accounts or multiple people, not one guy. Dachenko11 has a history of shifty behaviour every sale time. I never forget a fu..face :)
Wow. Spellforce went way faster this round.