It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Why is it that just as I decide to rest, all the dodgy people come out to try to keep me awake playing hunt-the-liar? :D
don't sleep, giev gaem plz.

i r not dodgy.
Maxvorstadt: But on which page in this thread is the smoking gun hidden?
CalicoPup: If only there were some manner in which to search through a person's past posts easily!

Drat!
Such as typing amrit9037 in the search box? That's what I did. :)
Tarnicus: Why is it that just as I decide to rest, all the dodgy people come out to try to keep me awake playing hunt-the-liar? :D
Actually it is just one guy. The rest is fine and dandy :D
IAmSinistar: LoG2 has much richer settings, and much more loot.
That was my one absolute want from the sale (the richer settings in particular, as you note - loot isn't as big for me), and I nailed it last night as soon as it popped(as my 5th purchase of the sale)!

Swore I was done to save the pocketbook, (LOG2 + Wasteland2 kinda stretched the budget) yet bought one more $1.50 game today ><
Post edited March 04, 2015 by bler144
jakob187: Nonetheless, Wasteland 2 and LoG 2 WILL be mine before the end of the day...on sale!
No they won't - pretty sure both already made the rounds in Round 2. :(
Dalthnock: I clicked Legend of Grimrock & guess what?

It wasn't free.

Not ONE free game.

It's all a lie.
It's not a lie. It's karma.
LiefLayer: I have Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass in my wishlist and I think I will buy it on the 3 run (it I don't miss it).... but what do you think about this game? it's good?
MarkoH01: Ragnar Tonquist the creator himself was here yesterday and told a bit about the game. It was about yesterday at the same time...maybe I'll search for that later and post a link for you.
thank you

It wasn't free.

Not ONE free game.

It's all a lie.
Something to calm you down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
Good nox everybody!
Drachenschatten: if nox finally appear, i dont care ;)
Matruchus: Was habt ihr denn wirklich mit diesem Nox :)
Nox wurde lange Zeit als Diablo Clone Geheimtipp gehandelt. Ich weiß nicht ob es wirklich gut ist, aber hab viel Gutes gehört.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MaGo72
Dachenko11: Just got my first critical hit: King of Dragon Pass! Downloading now!
Tarnicus: Still up to your old tricks? Don't trust this one. I never forget a dodgy face :P
I admit that I was fishing for games then, but this did happen. Receipt: https://www.gog.com/email/preview/8e56567d8f3d
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Dachenko11
hummer010: It's not a lie. It's karma.
Or cake.

It wasn't free.

Not ONE free game.

It's all a lie.
Shendue: LOL, since you mentioned, i messaged a friend yesterday about Ragnar Tornquist being here on the forums and he logged in to take a look, he casually clicked on just the two games at the moment and got a freebie. He wasn't even following the sale. XD
Attachments:
helpo1: ... to get it away quickly so Nox can come.
the_voivod: There maaaay be an ulterior motive going on, yes. Just a small one! Ahem.
If Nox turns up last it will be truly Hilarius (or it will be for me since I'm not going to be buying it).
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MissFable
The_Blog: HAHAHA downloading hahahahaha ... wait ... you are serious? You are actually going to play something you bought? O.o
jakob187: This is how I feel about almost my entire Steam, GOG, and Humble Bundle libraries. I have at least 200+ games that I haven't even touched. Why am I still buying?!

Nonetheless, Wasteland 2 and LoG 2 WILL be mine before the end of the day...on sale!
Same for that first part. It's... an issue.
I like to download the games I'm more interested in, though, so they can sit on my external drive. Not sure what I'm gonna do when that's full.