It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mister-Gosh: Oh by the way people, I got A Story About My Uncle, if anyone needs it.
But you'd have to tell me how to gift it, though.
Did you select gift this order when you got it? Otherwise you will need to contact GOG support to make it into a gift for you.
auberon2k: Huh... isthereanydeal just pinged me saying Kentucky Route 0 is on sale, but it hasn't shown up in the Fresh rotation in a bit? Psychic?
yyahoo: It's already been up for Round 2, you'll have to wait for Round 3 now.

These are the remaining games for Round 2:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747
so beyond it's not roud 2 yet?
phandom: When will "Jack Keane" appear in the sales again?
I've been waiting since yesterday
JK1 is not in carousel this time. The true legend, JK2, is not even on GOG anymore.
hummer010: Do you buy every game?
I buy select games. But I buy them many, many times.

Incidentally, anyone who's on the fence about Legend of Grimrock - it's superb. I was utterly hooked when I played it.
IAmSinistar: Mais oui! Check your PMs.
You're my savior ! I'm so grateful ! Thank you so much !! Few words, but I really mean them :)
phandom: When will "Jack Keane" appear in the sales again?
I've been waiting since yesterday
Lord Keane won't be gracing us with his show stopping appearance this time as can be observed from the first post of this thread. :)
Has anyone seen Zafehouse: Diaries yet?
Mister-Gosh: Oh by the way people, I got A Story About My Uncle, if anyone needs it.
But you'd have to tell me how to gift it, though.
opticq: Did you select gift this order when you got it? Otherwise you will need to contact GOG support to make it into a gift for you.
Yeah I did gift it to myself, I read here that was the way to do it, is it right?
high rated
In addition to the litter I picked up Chinese for lunch. But now I'm in the mood for grilled cheese!
hummer010: Do you buy every game?
IAmSinistar: I buy select games. But I buy them many, many times.

Incidentally, anyone who's on the fence about Legend of Grimrock - it's superb. I was utterly hooked when I played it.
Agreed, I picked it up on Steam ages back and have enjoyed it a few times already. LoG is well worth it.
PassiveZombie: Has anyone seen Zafehouse: Diaries yet?
Its not in the promo.

Link to promo list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post1
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
yyahoo: It's already been up for Round 2, you'll have to wait for Round 3 now.

These are the remaining games for Round 2:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747
LiefLayer: so beyond it's not roud 2 yet?
Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the question. We are currently in Round 2. Kentucky Route has already appeared in this round. It should appear one more time in Round 3, as soon as the remaining Round 2 games appear.
opticq: Did you select gift this order when you got it? Otherwise you will need to contact GOG support to make it into a gift for you.
Mister-Gosh: Yeah I did gift it to myself, I read here that was the way to do it, is it right?
Yup that'll work, now you can gift it to anyone by giving them the code you got emailed :)
Mister-Gosh: Yeah I did gift it to myself, I read here that was the way to do it, is it right?
Just head to Account>Library>Gifts tab, you'll find your code there.
Love Grimrock. I kind of wish there was a bit more story to it, but it's so fun, and I feel like the puzzles walk the perfect line between not too easy and not too frustrating.