It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: I don't understand how people can flat out lie as they do every sale time when the evidence is left behind. Maybe it works in kindergarten but not here :)
Politicians get away with it all the time.
auberon2k: Huh... isthereanydeal just pinged me saying Kentucky Route 0 is on sale, but it hasn't shown up in the Fresh rotation in a bit? Psychic?
It's already appeared twice. It probably will appear one more time.
Hmm, can`t decide wether to buy Legend of G or not. The thing with the traps don`t look god to me, and someone said something about timed events and I´m not good at such things!
auberon2k: Huh... isthereanydeal just pinged me saying Kentucky Route 0 is on sale, but it hasn't shown up in the Fresh rotation in a bit? Psychic?
bugamn: Oh, no, I lost Nox while I was making lunch :(
I already have it on CD, but I wanted the digital version. Well, I still have one more chance, right?
Shendue: NOX??? I thought it didn't pass yet? O_O
Nox hasn't been in 2nd round.

KRZ has
IAmSinistar: Mais oui! Check your PMs.
Do you buy every game?
It's already been up for Round 2, you'll have to wait for Round 3 now.

These are the remaining games for Round 2:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747
hummer010: Do you buy every game?
He owns almost the whole catalog :)
Oh by the way people, I got A Story About My Uncle, if anyone needs it.
But you'd have to tell me how to gift it, though.
When will "Jack Keane" appear in the sales again?
I've been waiting since yesterday
Matruchus: He owns almost the whole catalog :)
Pope owns all of the catalog right?
hummer010: Do you buy every game?
I have a theory that IAmSinistar is actually The Internet, come to life. He's never not here, and he has multiple copies of all of the everything.
Matruchus: He owns almost the whole catalog :)
huN73R: Pope owns all of the catalog right?
If he's blue, then yes.
Dalthnock: You can't just waltz in here & start begging for games.

You have to give something first.

I have given my wit, funniness, charm & good looks.

Now shower me with games, people.

Shower me with games.
We could throw some empty game boxes at you, is this okay?
Well, just kidding!
MaGo72: Wow, Shadow Man was gone fast,. I was just reading about the graphic mod, got back to GOG and King of the Dragon Pass is up. Seems the game is quite good.
hummer010: I think a Shadow just landed in your inbox. It was my second crit, and I'll likely never play it.
Whoa, a big thank you for the game. I guess the Insomnia sale, is in not Keaning cases, not the best sale to check if a game is good.

Downloading it atm and off to MOD DB. Thanks again.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MaGo72
zeffyr: It's already appeared twice. It probably will appear one more time.
It hasn't shown up in the rotation for some time though. I've seen these when the game showed up on rotation, usually right as it ran out. Never before it came up.