It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bloody servers have given me a mess.
I can't order anything because it won't load!!!

[Edit: and it's back! *Mad scientist laughter* Ahhhh-HA-HAH-ha-HAH!!!!!]
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Getcomposted
Fantasysci5: Hey all. Has King of Dragon Pass been up for Round 2 yet?
Hey! KoDP here!
Legend of GrimNox is up.
Tarnicus: hehe I edited my above post to link those comments too. I don't understand how people can flat out lie as they do every sale time when the evidence is left behind. Maybe it works in kindergarten but not here :)
Blows my mind. How can you not realize how easy it is to get caught? Makes no sense.
Splatsch: AAAAAAAARGH NO NO NO NO !
I saw Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition appearing (the one I was looking the most for), (very) happily cliked on "buy it" and... site suddenly unaccessible. GOGBear. Tried again and again, and... now, finally, after too much time, it's working AGAIN. And I saw Door Kickers passed too in the same time. I'm so... disgusted XD
I'll have to wait for the third round (hopping I won't encounter this again and wait for nothing, and hoping I'll simply cross this two games again).
I guess nobody have extra keys, that I'll refund him ?
Mais oui! Check your PMs.
deleted
Tarnicus: hehe I edited my above post to link those comments too. I don't understand how people can flat out lie as they do every sale time when the evidence is left behind. Maybe it works in kindergarten but not here :)
I myself have never lied in my life!

We sharks are as honest as the day is long!
Leuff: This is my first ever post on GOG forums.

If King of Dragon Pass looks interesting to you - get it. The game is absolutely wonderful.

That's it ^^
Hello and welcome in the battlefields of deals and discounts. Grab your axe, pull your sword and get up fighting for the good side. We will ring theses keaning bastards down!
You can't just waltz in here & start begging for games.

You have to give something first.

I have given my wit, funniness, charm & good looks.

Now shower me with games, people.

Shower me with games.
bugamn: Oh, no, I lost Nox while I was making lunch :(
I already have it on CD, but I wanted the digital version. Well, I still have one more chance, right?
NOX??? I thought it didn't pass yet? O_O
MaGo72: Wow, Shadow Man was gone fast,. I was just reading about the graphic mod, got back to GOG and King of the Dragon Pass is up. Seems the game is quite good.
I think a Shadow just landed in your inbox. It was my second crit, and I'll likely never play it.
Huh... isthereanydeal just pinged me saying Kentucky Route 0 is on sale, but it hasn't shown up in the Fresh rotation in a bit? Psychic?
jakob187: LEGEND OF GRIMROCK...

...but no II at the end of it.

-____- GOG be trollin' me so hard.
Came up about 14 hours ago - barring a major surprise I'd guess roughly it's at least 12 hours from making a 3rd appearance in the cycle.
OK ... seriously have to go eat and watch rest of footie

If Shadowrun DF comes up while I am gone, I will flick bogeys at people on the bus tomorrow morning.

Don't say I didn't warn you
LiefLayer: I have Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass in my wishlist and I think I will buy it on the 3 run (it I don't miss it).... but what do you think about this game? it's good?
With that talking rhinoceros in Book 2 it should be an instabuy for you!