It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please, can we nuke American Failure off the front page already and get on with it?
If Nox is the last title in second round of seasoned carousel (...of doom), I'm gonna laugh so hard.
Repeat Fresh deal: Legend of Grimrock (-80%) [500]
Maxvorstadt: Aren`t you the one who wanted us to gift you games because you have no money?
amrit9037: I never said that I don't have money neither I begged for any game!
I missed DoorKickers once and that's what I was asking for.
But nailed it this time.
I definitly recall zeffy saying that you were begging and you said "that is what people without money do"
Something along these lines atleast.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by The_Blog
But nailed it this time.
Tarnicus: Really?

amrit9037: Yeah I am. That's what people WITHOUT MONEY do :P
Tarnicus: Edit: link to no money and begging post

You'll have to do better than this with this community :)
Damn fine work, Detective!
high rated
This is my first ever post on GOG forums.

If King of Dragon Pass looks interesting to you - get it. The game is absolutely wonderful.

That's it ^^
But nailed it this time.
yyahoo: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6386
hehe I edited my above post to link those comments too. I don't understand how people can flat out lie as they do every sale time when the evidence is left behind. Maybe it works in kindergarten but not here :)
a kick in dragon ass now 75% off
Somebody get the popcorn :)
Leuff: This is my first ever post on GOG forums.

If King of Dragon Pass looks interesting to you - get it. The game is absolutely wonderful.

That's it ^^
^^ Yep!
But nailed it this time.
Lemon_Curry: Is that so?

amrit9037: Yeah I am. That's what people WITHOUT MONEY do :P
Lemon_Curry:
ROFL
Dalthnock: Well, it's all a matter of taste. I prefer the pseudo-Discworld humour of Simon the Sorcerer, but I guess I can see how other people would prefer Kyrandia.

Kinda like those poor, clueless, misguided people that prefer Sierra over LucasArts! Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!

Just ribbin' ya, mate. ;)
Actually, i like both. Space Quest IV and the Leisure Suit Larry series are priceless, but, yes, LucasArts games are the peak of point-and-click perfection.
LynetteC: Son of a BITCH!! l clicked on Entomorph with 19 copies left, got the spinning circles for a while and when the checkout came up the game showed at 99p but the total order was £3.99!
IAmSinistar: I got that too. Nasty time for the site to glitch. :/

Incidentally, don't know if I said it earlier, good to see you here in this sale! :)
Thanks, Sinistar, it's good to be here although I'm struggling more than usual to stay awake this time around. Also, I don't think I've said thanks for all the tracking you guys are doing, although I've been +1ing lots of posts. :-)

The child is fed, washing's in the machine and I'm sitting on the recliner with my feet up, laptop on my knees and GOG in two separate windows. I'm all set for the night - or at least as long as I can stay awake! lol
Wait so I accidentally fell asleep, what's the deal with Nox?
LEGEND OF GRIMROCK...

...but no II at the end of it.

-____- GOG be trollin' me so hard.