It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, Nox still hides in the shadows, man!
How am I going to live until the payday now? Maybe I haven't thought that through then...
I already have Shadow Man, but if YOU don't, you should get on that. One of my favorite games ever, and I cannot recommend it highly enough!
the shadow man has thwarted Nox.
Dalthnock: GOG has redeemed me. I am a born again gamer.
Shendue: Ahah, good one. May i steal that from you to use it as a signature?
Sure. Spread the love, Brother!

May others see the light, as I have...

These days, I make a point to accost people with the line "Excuse me, but have you met GOG?"
deleted
Post edited March 04, 2015 by the_voivod
zeffyr: How am I going to live until the payday now? Maybe I haven't thought that through then...
Well, men only think with their ...joystick!
budejovice: Thanks IAmSinistar! Let me know if you need anything!
A really good grilled cheese sandwich would be awesome. :)
yyahoo: Why does it matter? Get the first cheap now and then get the other two when they're on sale later? Why pass up a great price now?
That's one thing I love about GOG, if you've already have a game that's part of a package, it discounts it instead of making you pay the full price. Unlike some other online shop.
low rated
amrit9037: You were not the only one aiming on that!
TangoDown
Maxvorstadt: Aren`t you the one who wanted us to gift you games because you have no money?
I never said that I don't have money neither I begged for any game!
I missed DoorKickers once and that's what I was asking for.
But nailed it this time.
Bye guys, I am finally out gonna regret it tomorrow when I see Tie Fighter abd Shadowrun gone for the 3rd time but i need my sleep. ^^
Anyone keeping track of what games are left to go in this round?
amrit9037: I never said that I don't have money neither I begged for any game!
Pesky liar!
budejovice: Cancelled my planned post for someone to watch for Door Kickers while I was away at lunch. Had to get litter for the cat, 48 minutes later... strike out. :)

I've got some non-insomnia gifts if anyone has an extra...
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs. :)
My socks off to you
amrit9037: You were not the only one aiming on that!
TangoDown
Maxvorstadt: Aren`t you the one who wanted us to gift you games because you have no money?
I specifically recall that of this person, or of someone with a shockingly similar name with an identical icon.