It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've never had Nox on my wishlist before, but somehow something's changed...
MissFable: Door Kickers USD 7.99 (USD 19.99) [60%] (200 copies)

I've heard a lot of people asking after this game so hopefully it will sell quickly.
Maxvorstadt: Wow, 7.99 USD? Here it`s only 1.39 €, which should be around 1.50 USD.
You gotta be kidding? I'm suprised there isn't some serious trading going on with something like that.

I've heard a lot of people asking after this game so hopefully it will sell quickly.
Maxvorstadt: Wow, 7.99 USD? Here it`s only 1.39 €, which should be around 1.50 USD.
Maybe because of the store credit? Because for me it is 7,19€
Post edited March 04, 2015 by The_Blog
second freebie!! doorkickers, i always want it a game where you kick doors, now lets see what this game is
LiefLayer: here it's 7,13€
My fault, I read Heretic Kindoms instead of Doorkickers! Well, with this sale I`m going slighly mad!!!
IAmSinistar: Cannot confirm, as I can't seem to move my eyes below a certain point in that picture.
HypersomniacLive: You mean he bubble gum?
The hair. So lustrous and silky.
martigasin: second freebie!! doorkickers, i always want it a game where you kick doors, now lets see what this game is
Looks a bit like Tactical Squad Hotline Miami with more up to date graphics.
Dalthnock: I had to go to bed at around noon, because for some reason I had this hallucination of April Ryan from The Longest Journey riding a rhinoceros.

Never again.
MarkoH01: Hey, don't forget that it was promised to you by Ragnar himself. Maybe this wasn't a halucination but a premonition?
Wait, what?

That HAPPENED? I thought it was just me hallucinating.

Well, then.

Alright. Okay.

Huh.
its_the_peanutiest: I'll trade someone FarCry 2 for Doorkickers!
MaGo72: Well what a generous offer...
To explain, I kneejerk reacted seeing it pop up on my smart phone and didn't peep the price before making the post. Now I see how ridiculous it was and have since went ahead and bought Doorkickers on my own.
Grargar: Hmmm... trentonlf is currently offline.
HypersomniacLive: It's ok, got him covered.

I was thinking "what are the odds I get a second free copy of Door Kickers?" Clicked on "Buy Now", and lo and behold! I got a critical hit!
A mighty hit! Nicely done :D

I think USD is bit more devalued (probably closer to $2-$2.50) then that but it's still a big difference. I would be annoyed by this knowledge except I don't really want door kickers anyway.
high rated
trentonlf: I have to run. If Door Kickers appears can someone pick me up a copy. I will return the favor!!
Check your PMs, GOG was kind to both of us! :-)
As I am going to bed now ... again ... anyone willing to keep on open eye for Tie Fighter and both Shadowrun Games for me? :/
FINALLY! I now own I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream! I've wanted it forever, but I just wanted it on the super cheaps. YES YES YES!
To be or NOX to be :)