It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for Vanger, GOG. :)
My first (free) game here!
Ouch.. Xwing only 50%
LynetteC: It's nice to see some freebies have already appeared although I've not had any luck on that front. Still, it's early days yet.
You're not alone with that. In the Insomnia sales so far, I was never able to get a freebie. But maybe GOG just looks at my backlog and thinks that I don't need one.
FearfulSymmetry: On another note - I'm almost ashamed to admit it - I got Vangers for free as well. I grabbed it because I thought it would be a waste if I didn't, but it's not really my cup of tea, so I got it as a gift. Is there anyone here who would like to have it?
Please,I would! :)
phaolo: Ouch.. Xwing only 50%
It will fly off the shelves, so to speak...
X-Wing is flying fast :-)
My first freebie: X-Wing Special Edition :)
I see X-wing melting away! :-P
Honestly, I don't think I have the time for this nonsense today. And my wishlist is rather empty anyway.
CarrionCrow: Okay, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear you got injured.

Years of practice, I've gotten used to it.
FearfulSymmetry: It's okay, I'm seeing a physical therapist and I'm improving, it's just slow going for now. :)

I tend to have a hard time falling asleep on anything but a bed. Even a couch doesn't always work for me. When I was in Berlin I even saw some people sleeping while standing up on the metro - that seems so amazing to me, I don't get how they do it. I guess everyone is wired differently. :)
Couches don't provide the same level of support as a bad, so that makes sense.

As for people sleeping standing up? That sounds like sheer exhaustion to me.
Closest I ever got to something like that was sleeping in a chair because the person's place was so packed with people that ever inch of floor space was taken.

And then there was the train going by less than 50 feet from the place...-laughs-
Not exactly the best night's sleep ever.
Well, guess I'm not picking up Vangers today thanks to the ever spinning wheel of checkout.

On the other hand, as im on a tight budget as usual, i'd rather get other titles.
animalmother2105: Let's see how that one is going. :)
First one that looks to be rather flying off, as expected...
FearfulSymmetry: On another note - I'm almost ashamed to admit it - I got Vangers for free as well. I grabbed it because I thought it would be a waste if I didn't, but it's not really my cup of tea, so I got it as a gift. Is there anyone here who would like to have it?
amrit9037: Please,I would! :)
I've sent you a PM. :)
Oh I thought the game is automatically added to your account? It works different this time where you can select to keep it or give it as a gift? Does this mean you have to click 'process order'?
Assassin's Creed 150 -75%