It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zenwan: Hello, I'm new, but I have spent hours reading the posts. This thread is more fun than playing most games, and has kept me entertained while I waited for games to come up.

I missed the last one I tried to buy, clicked on the buy button and the wheels just went round and round and round until I finally refreshed the page to find GOG telling me that I had missed my chance and I could either pay the full price or buy something else or wait for a freebie. Freebie? Ha! Not one has come my way so far.

The game I lost was Children of the Nile, if anyone has an unwanted copy to sell or swap?
I did buy the next game that game up, which I didn't really want, so I could offer Clive Barker's Undying in exchange? Also several other games, which I can't recall off the top of my head, but I could name some in my morning. I'm not a night owl, and I've been up since 4am, so I'll have to check my library in the morning.

I missed Arcanum yesterday, when the GOG site wouldn't load, and I'm still hoping for Baldur's Gate to appear, also Long Live the Queen, but I think I'm hoping in vain...

I posted this once already, I thought, but it's missing. Lazarus kindly restored it for me, so I'm trying again..
Baldur's Gate and Long Live the Queen are not part of this years line up. Sadly i do not have any keys of Children of the Nile but we still have the 3rd round to go so you might still be able to get it.
LiefLayer: I think all already own TW2
Boxed, with printed manual and printed hintbook, and the digital version from GoG.
seems like many people are waiting for Nox, I better be fast when it comes up then :)
IAmSinistar: Safe to say that Fox In Sox are not Nox, either.

Nor, indeed, is Samantha Fox In Sox.
Tarnicus: Now you are bringing back childhood memories! Touch me...
Aaah, I have fond memories of Miss Fox,and the many many cases of constipation she caused among teenagers back in the day.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
jakob187: All that matters is Legend of Grimrock II and Wasteland 2. Need those to hit before I go to bed. I'll hate myself more than ever if I miss LoG 2 again.
14 or 15 hours since Grimrock 2 was up - still might be a while until it revolves again? Not that I have any idea.
Tarnicus: I'm old enough to have grown up on the Beatles music too. It was my father's favourite band :)
Maxvorstadt: When I was a kid I loved to listen those Beatles songs.
Me too :)
I'm cracking up just thinking about how quickly Nox will disappear if it's ever featured.

It'll sell out in like 10 seconds LOL!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Chubz
zenwan: Hello, I'm new, but I have spent hours reading the posts. This thread is more fun than playing most games, and has kept me entertained while I waited for games to come up.

I missed the last one I tried to buy, clicked on the buy button and the wheels just went round and round and round until I finally refreshed the page to find GOG telling me that I had missed my chance and I could either pay the full price or buy something else or wait for a freebie. Freebie? Ha! Not one has come my way so far.

The game I lost was Children of the Nile, if anyone has an unwanted copy to sell or swap?
I did buy the next game that game up, which I didn't really want, so I could offer Clive Barker's Undying in exchange? Also several other games, which I can't recall off the top of my head, but I could name some in my morning. I'm not a night owl, and I've been up since 4am, so I'll have to check my library in the morning.

I missed Arcanum yesterday, when the GOG site wouldn't load, and I'm still hoping for Baldur's Gate to appear, also Long Live the Queen, but I think I'm hoping in vain...

I posted this once already, I thought, but it's missing. Lazarus kindly restored it for me, so I'm trying again..
You might want to try thread for trading, and [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread]this thread for gifting.
Repeat Seasoned deal: Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (-75%) [250]

Oh, I see what happened to Nox. It got ambushed by the Spanish Inquisition.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Grargar
I keep missing AI War so I treated myself to jad empire.
deleted
So I guess tomorrow is the last day for the sale?
A Nox I am.... not...
toxicTom: This is getting obnoxious
its getting noxxic
bew1977: Wow, W2 outselling JE is kind of shocking to me.
Except it was 400 JE vs. 300 W2, and JE still sold faster.