It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Turtlesaur: im finally on during Jade Empire sale, missed first two (or was it just one?), but doesnt look like its gonna last too long. its selling really fast :o
This it's 2nd occurrence.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MissFable
Maxvorstadt: This is a parody of a Beatles album cover. I guess it was Abbey Road.
Tarnicus: I'm old enough to have grown up on the Beatles music too. It was my father's favourite band :)
When I was a kid I loved to listen those Beatles songs.
Tarnicus: That somehow reminds me of the famous photographs of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Socks on Cocks
IAmSinistar: Safe to say that Fox In Sox are not Nox, either.

Nor, indeed, is Samantha Fox In Sox.
Even Michael Owen's commentary is better than that
low rated
Tarnicus: That somehow reminds me of the famous photographs of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Socks on Cocks
IAmSinistar: Safe to say that Fox In Sox are not Nox, either.

Nor, indeed, is Samantha Fox In Sox.
Now you are bringing back childhood memories! Touch me...
jakob187: Jade Empire is 10 letters. Take off two and it makes 8 letters.

Take the space into account as a character and that makes 3 characters.

Not sure if Half-Life 3 confirmed or Nox™ confirmed.
Well they officially announced the Source 2 engine yesterday ;)
toxicTom: This is getting obnoxious
Are you being overcome by noxious fumes?
Soccorro: Got Bard's tale for free!
Nice catch!
Picked up a spare JE:SE key, hopefully will be able to trade it for a game I miss later.
All that matters is Legend of Grimrock II and Wasteland 2. Need those to hit before I go to bed. I'll hate myself more than ever if I miss LoG 2 again.
Please, GOG. Can we have some Nox?

And perhaps Pier Solar and Shadowrun Dragonfall while you're at it?
Watching the green bar slowly disappear reminds me of a reversed version of the good old times when I stayed watching e-mule's download bar slowly grow.

Who says watching paint dry is boring?

EDIt: It just sent me back 11 pages.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
the_voivod: Seriously, how many games are even left in this pool. C'mon, now, GOG, we know you're monitoring this thread and being naughty tinkers.
they are laughing whole time...--> "hehehe look they still waiting, that fools hehe" :D
I'm puzzled that PID was not on this sale.
Gee, what an obNoxious game.
Soccorro: Got Bard's tale for free!
IAmSinistar: Good deal!
Well i guess i have just invested enough to trigger the "addiction" gift.