It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: That somehow reminds me of the famous photographs of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Socks on Cocks
Safe to say that Fox In Sox are not Nox, either.

Nor, indeed, is Samantha Fox In Sox.
Jade Empire is 10 letters. Take off two and it makes 8 letters.

Take the space into account as a character and that makes 3 characters.

Not sure if Half-Life 3 confirmed or Nox™ confirmed.
im finally on during Jade Empire sale, missed first two (or was it just one?), but doesnt look like its gonna last too long. its selling really fast :o
BeetleNOX! BeetleNOX! BeetleNOX!
That definitely helps! ^^
Post edited March 04, 2015 by truhlik
stg83: Its Teen Agent ofcourse. ;)
hummer010: Ha ha. I guess I should have clarified - most owned non-free game on GOG.
Game list is sorted on bestselling by default

http://www.gog.com/games##sort=bestselling&page=1
Soccorro: Got Bard's tale for free!
Nice catch! Congrats. ;)
Klumpen0815: Oh, it's the Witcher 2 again.
I wonder what happened to the unused gift key I had for it that somehow got lost when GoG made this new gifting area/system in the profiles. -.-
toxicTom: It's still aimlessly wandering the street...
Or it got catched by the dog catcher!
Tarnicus: That somehow reminds me of the famous photographs of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Socks on Cocks
Maxvorstadt: This is a parody of a Beatles album cover. I guess it was Abbey Road.
I'm old enough to have grown up on the Beatles music too. It was my father's favourite band :)
Pardinuz: Oh, well. I guess no Nox for me today. 4 am here. X_x See you guys.
Don't worry. There'll be 25 Nox giftcodes waiting for everybody.
auberon2k: I had the mother of all migraines yesterday, looking at my screen hurt - it was too bright.
helpo1: Ever tried f.lux?
Using F.lux now, it's a wonderful program. Dims your monitor with a kind of sunset glow - great for very early morning and late night viewing.
jakob187: Already own Jade Empire on Steam.

Totally bought Jade Empire on GOG. Prefer my games through this service.
LiefLayer: I don't even use steam... I want all my game to be free.
So do I, but there are games that aren't on here...and it was also, like, $1.00 during a Steam sale or something. Plus, Humble Bundle stuff. Things. Games.
IronArcturus: How are people getting all these games for free? Is it completely random?
Yes. Which means you can end up with several or none at all.
Soccorro: Got Bard's tale for free!
Good deal!
Anyone have a copy of Stronghold HD or NOx for resale since I missed them? Upsets me cause I have an original copy of NOx but they put the CD key on a stupid piece of paper and not on the case. Guess what I DONT have anymore. Kind of like my CD keys for Neverwinter Nights and all its expansions
This is getting obnoxious