It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Give it to Sachys? He was inquiring about the game.
Was editing my older post after I saw the first suggestion and missed your post. Gave it to Sachys for BBBBOB giveaway earlier. Put a pm to Sachys that he could claim it.
foxworks: My dox is fine but paws of the spreadsheets or the fox will throw rocks ;)
Tarnicus: That somehow reminds me of the famous photographs of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Socks on Cocks
This is a parody of a Beatles album cover. I guess it was Abbey Road.
deleted
jakob187: Already own Jade Empire on Steam.

Totally bought Jade Empire on GOG. Prefer my games through this service.
I don't even use steam... I want all my game to be free.
Dajjer: Has anyone figured out any pattern in regards to predicting the next game???
Just say Nox.
klappis: What's this BBBBoB giveaway everyone is talking about?
It's a giveaway hosted by Sachys and foxworks. You can find some more info about the last giveaway here. Basically it's a much better alternative to the old "ninja" giveaways.
Oh, it's the Witcher 2 again.
I wonder what happened to the unused gift key I had for it that somehow got lost when GoG made this new gifting area/system in the profiles. -.-
Dajjer: Has anyone figured out any pattern in regards to predicting the next game???
goplanet: We can say with a fair degree of certainty that it won't be Nox.
Well, there was a crazy kind of pattern in the last insomnia sale.
Got Bard's tale for free!
Oh, well. I guess no Nox for me today. 4 am here. X_x See you guys.
stg83: Its Teen Agent ofcourse. ;)
Ha ha. I guess I should have clarified - most owned non-free game on GOG.
Soccorro: Got Bard's tale for free!
congrats this is a great game to win.
deleted
Klumpen0815: Oh, it's the Witcher 2 again.
I wonder what happened to the unused gift key I had for it that somehow got lost when GoG made this new gifting area/system in the profiles. -.-
It's still aimlessly wandering the street...
How are people getting all these games for free? Is it completely random?