It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Repeat Fresh deal: Witcher 2, Assassins of Kings, The - Enhanced Edition (-80%) [300]
Not Dragonfall!!
Maxvorstadt: Not Dragonfall!!
Or Drox.
the_voivod: Actually, I guess really it should be referred to as Nox™. ™ is very important.
I think its time you got some sleep, paranoia is really starting to set in it seems. ;)
Two games I already own are on sale.
Yaaaaay... not.

Aaaaah I wish there was Settlers IV on sale.
Highly recommend Bard's Tale. It's a hilarious game.
zeo: So to get some game for free you have to click on buy and it shows you 0$ ?

I have been doing that for two days and nothing :(
justanoldgamer: There is no guarantees that everyone will get a freebie, just like there is no guarantees that some lucky *expletive* won't get many.
Nah, I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong. Its been fun waiting for new deals these past two days, bought 7 games from my wishlist and am still waiting for 4 more to pop up.

Come on Bards Tale, sell faster :)
What's this BBBBoB giveaway everyone is talking about?
I wonder what the most owned game on GOG is?

Witcher 1 & 2 and Torchlight have to be serious candidates.
Was Nox up for a second time, I didn't see it in day 3 and missed it on day 1 :(
Grargar: Repeat Fresh deal: Witcher 2, Assassins of Kings, The - Enhanced Edition (-80%) [300]
Yay!....*whispers with fake enthusiasm*.
ormaybemidgets: Highly recommend Bard's Tale. It's a hilarious game.
And it comes with the three original games! Pure 80s nostalgia!!!
hummer010: I wonder what the most owned game on GOG is?

Witcher 1 & 2 and Torchlight have to be serious candidates.
I'm going with Lure of the Temptress.
Has anyone figured out any pattern in regards to predicting the next game???
deleted