It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Turtlesaur: hey guys as i already mentioned a few times, im fairly new to gog so missing most of its catalogue... so heres a question

what are chances (if any?) for SWOS to appear in this sale?
You can check the first post, it has a link for the list of all games, at least so far. If it's not there it probably won't appear.
Turtlesaur: hey guys as i already mentioned a few times, im fairly new to gog so missing most of its catalogue... so heres a question

what are chances (if any?) for SWOS to appear in this sale?
I'd say unlikely at this point. We're already into the 2nd cycle of things. It's all repeat business now. Pretty sure they won't throw anything additional into the mix.
Tannath: It's actually a charming game. Tough crowd...
I shouldn't be hard on it - it's at least a Linux game. To kind of quote someone else:

It's not Drox
Dalthnock: Dammit! I've been waiting for over a day for

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (-80%) [150]
Alan Wake's American Nightmare (-85%) [100]
Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%) [150]
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut (-60%)

I just want to get these so I can be done with all this nonsense & never, ever, ever do it again.

EVER.
Until the next sale.
truhlik: Hallo all. How's lurking going? :)
Not so good, trying to land a second critical, but nothing yet. :)
Dalthnock: Dammit! I've been waiting for over a day for

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (-80%) [150]
Alan Wake's American Nightmare (-85%) [100]
Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%) [150]
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut (-60%)

I just want to get these so I can be done with all this nonsense & never, ever, ever do it again.

EVER.
EVER until the next time. with a new batch of wishlisted games.... It's a vicious cycle.
Holy crap. Thx RNGesus. My 6th freebie.
Mousecraft. Sadly I bought that thing yesterday...
But it appears to be a cool game. Anybody who want's a copy?
Post edited March 04, 2015 by The_Blog
I'm still waiting for Wasteland 2, but I missed the sale the first day and of course yesterday it was the one game that slipped by when I wasn't checking as regularly so its looking unlikely I'll get it, depending on how slow the 3rd day moves.

Other than that I want broken age and thats pretty much it. I already got Grimrock 2 and Monkey island. Picked up Theme Park as well, for the nostalgia since I played the game as a kid. Other than that I'm not really interested in most of these games. Disappointed that its Redemption and not Bloodlines thats on sale though...
Tannath: It's actually a charming game. Tough crowd...
hummer010: I shouldn't be hard on it - it's at least a Linux game. To kind of quote someone else:

It's not Drox
Did Drox go slow? I wanted that game.
Tarnicus: OMG Still Nox? Quite fitting for this sale :P
IAmSinistar: I was able to capture a screenshot of when I got NOXbear'd.
Haha brilliant!
auberon2k: I'd say unlikely at this point. We're already into the 2nd cycle of things. It's all repeat business now. Pretty sure they won't throw anything additional into the mix.
Well maybe the 5 copies of Witcher 3 90% off...

OT: That avatar is from Princess Mononoke?
The_Blog: Holy crap. Thx RNGesus. My 6th freebie.
Sixth!? Wow, I'm still looking for #2.
Let`s talk about Nox baby
let`s talk about you and me
let`s talk about all the good things and the bad things
that may be!
Nox may have a cheesy intro, but it's one of the coolest isometric action RPGs in existence.
Buy it! (I already have it anyway).

I've finished it with every character (different areas and fights depending on the character/faction).
The_Blog: Holy crap. Thx RNGesus. My 6th freebie.
hummer010: Sixth!? Wow, I'm still looking for #2.
You too? :D