It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tannath: Yeah, how else could a thread build >7000 posts in a little more than 50 hours? =)
It's the power of Nox.
Maxvorstadt: Just be cautious. Such jokes can bring you a lifelong ticket to the Arkham Asylum!
j0ekerr: Come visit for tea and crumpets when you're in the area, I'm in the cell decorated with the floral curtains.
What are crumpets again?
I should know this, cause I`ve collected them in Borderlands 2, but I can`t remember!
Jacob_1994: Is it me or did never-ending nightmare went faster this time around.
No, you're absolutely right. It went a lot faster.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
Actually, I got a giftcode of RF2 during the first round just for it to go faster. I'm not going to do the same now, so who's going to sacrifice?
Jacob_1994: Is it me or did never-ending nightmare went faster this time around.
Lemon_Curry: No, you're absolutely right. It went a lot faster.
I was going to get a copy, but the price is still not low enough for me.
Only 50 copies. ;-)
Trid: I know, it was 1st game ever that was gifted to me on gog years ago (cheers Dischord), I'm just surprised cuz it was not that populat in the past (or so I thought).
auberon2k: I never really looked closely at it, looks like someone took Diablo 2 and crammed it in a blender with Baldur's Gate 2. Hmm...
That is the reason why it is so sadly overlooked :)
helpo1: Actually, I got a giftcode of RF2 during the first round just for it to go faster. I'm not going to do the same now, so who's going to sacrifice?
That's taking "Buy Sacrifice" to a whole new meaning...
HypersomniacLive: Only 50 copies. ;-)
Ah right. How merciful of the GOGs. :)
IronArcturus: All of this talk of "Nox" reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch!
Haha, oh god, my poor sides. Those credits too.
hey guys as i already mentioned a few times, im fairly new to gog so missing most of its catalogue... so heres a question

what are chances (if any?) for SWOS to appear in this sale?
Wow. Only 150 copies combined right now, but they are going slooow.
Dammit! I've been waiting for over a day for

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (-80%) [150]
Alan Wake's American Nightmare (-85%) [100]
Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%) [150]
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut (-60%)

I just want to get these so I can be done with all this nonsense & never, ever, ever do it again.

EVER.
the_voivod: notnox.com has changed its name to antinox.com.
Now that the night has come (Central Europe), Nox must follow. See? =)

IAmSinistar: 1-in-13 chance the next game is Nox. That sounds lucky.
And when it does, you'll nox yourself out. ;-)
Hallo all. How's lurking going? :)