It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Allright. I am back from the kittchen with my bread and a cup of tea so you are now allowed again to post .... oh crap - why does nobody listen to me? Let's start reading ... ;)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MarkoH01
Mousecraft?!? Who the fuck wants Mousecraft?

Are you even listening, GOG?
Post edited March 04, 2015 by hummer010
Grargar: Repeat Fresh deal: Mousecraft (-70%) [150]
Saves me £10 I suppose
hummer010: Next? We've got to get rid of these friggen' Signal Ops before anything can be next. And for the record, I picked up Dragonfall yesterday - I want Drox to be next.
Nox? Drox? WTFOX?
helpo1: IT'S NOX!

Just kidding. :P
Maxvorstadt: Just be cautious. Such jokes can bring you a lifelong ticket to the Arkham Asylum!
Come visit for tea and crumpets when you're in the area, I'm in the cell decorated with the floral curtains.
deleted
MarkoH01: Allright. I am back from the kittchen with my bread and a cup of tea so you are now allowed again to post .... oh crap - why does nobody listen to me? Let's start reading ... ;)
Well, it was 20 mins and only 5 pages. You should be glad. :P
I could have sworn that my tobacco pack was full when I bought it a few hours ago. Now it`s nealy half empty. Someone is stealing my tobacco! Gremliiins!!!
I could swear that I had a cigarette in my hand, where is it? I gotta roll a new one!
hummer010: Mousecraft?!? Who the fuck wants Mousecraft?

Are you even listening, GOG?
haha, I think that quashes one for the gift pile ;-p
It's actually a charming game. Tough crowd...
Tannath: It's actually a charming game. Tough crowd...
Is it just Tetris with mice or something?
IAmSinistar: Wow, just got massively NOXbear'd.
Tarnicus: OMG Still Nox? Quite fitting for this sale :P
Except for the whole "trying to sleep as little as possible" thing we have going on.

(Good find.)
the_voivod: I'm still waiting for Shadowgate to resurface too. Presumably it will go the way of Nox and take forever.

"Doing a Nox". That needs to be a thing.
You're going to drive up so much interest in Nox that when it does arrive it'll be gone in under a minute.
That of course will be followed by 300 PMs with keys....
Chubz: Perhaps this has already been answered numerous times, but what exactly is the point of listing the games that have been on sale?
Since not everyone can monitor a sale like this 24 hours a day, creating a tracker thread lets people know what games have appeared and, potentially, what games are still to come. It's a way of managing people's expectations. Plus, it gives us all an excuse to hang out and have a good time!
Tarnicus: OMG Still Nox? Quite fitting for this sale :P
Insomnia drug, wow. Did not expect something that fitting to be honest.