It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next? We've got to get rid of these friggen' Signal Ops before anything can be next. And for the record, I picked up Dragonfall yesterday - I want Drox to be next.
IronArcturus: I wish there was an optional tone or bell that could sound when a new deal shows up on the front page.
A few pages ago someone mentioned https://github.com/Magnitus-/GOG-Flash-Promo-Script
Haven't try it myself though
noxworld -->abe's gogysee :/
Lemon_Curry: Careful people... the_voivod might explode into a cloud of raging beauty.
Micro-BIOS: Really?
Yep, just forget about the warning because I'd actually love to see it happen!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
I think we should some kind of promo wishlist! I want to see one for either Starpoint Gemini 2 or Space Run! :P
Post edited March 04, 2015 by IronArcturus
Bolch76: Check your PM! :)
What! That is too cool! Thank you very much!

The percentage of shooters on my shelf is becoming ridiculous now :-)
IronArcturus: A warning about Red Faction 2: it's almost nothing like the first one. It's very "console-y." I would wait until Red Faction 1 comes back! It's a lot better!
Let the people buy it so we can get to the next one don't want this to turn into Keane Faction 2 now. ;)
justanoldgamer: For the third round could you list the games left instead of the games that have appeared?
You can tell me to do my own damn list if you want.
IAmSinistar: Already doing it for this round.
*groan*

no more seasoned deals for me this round then...
high rated
This is a thing called a present,
The whole thing starts with a box.
A box? Is it steel? Are there locks?
Is it filled with a Nox? A Nox?
How delightful, a Nox!
If you please!
Just a box with bright-coloured paper,
And the whole thing is topped with a bow.
A bow? But why?
How ugly!
What’s in it? What’s in it?
That’s the point of the thing, not to know.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
They've had Nox on sale before for $1.49, but I just missed it. @wewantsournoxnow!
Perhaps this has already been answered numerous times, but what exactly is the point of listing the games that have been on sale?
So, no Hitman 2: Silent Assassin today?
Repeat Fresh deal: Mousecraft (-70%) [150]
IAmSinistar: Wow, just got massively NOXbear'd.
OMG Still Nox? Quite fitting for this sale :P
stg83: Let the people buy it so we can get to the next one don't want this to turn into Keane Faction 2 now. ;)
Red Faction: Guerrilla was a great sandbox game! I keep hoping GOG can get it. It was like GTA on Mars! Here is the wishlist!