It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yyahoo: One person is and has made about 100 postings about it within the last couple hours...
Pretty soon it will become an internet meme. :P
So what's noxt? Er, next?
yyahoo: One person is and has made about 100 postings about it within the last couple hours...
... and when it comes, the user's message box is going to contain 20 Nox giftcodes.
A warning about Red Faction 2: it's almost nothing like the first one. It's very "console-y." I would wait until Red Faction 1 comes back! It's a lot better!
deleted
IAmSinistar: 1-in-13 chance the next game is Nox. That sounds lucky.
For the third round could you list the games left instead of the games that have appeared?
You can tell me to do my own damn list if you want.
Pardinuz: Pretty soon it will become an internet meme. :P
Hopefully, it will just stay a thread meme...
Pardinuz: Why is everyone so excited for Nox?
cause its nox, nothing to say more
high rated
Jackgrim: Aaaaaah! I've missed Clive Barker's Undying!

Whyyyyyyy! Whyyyyyyyyyy! Oh whyyyyyyyy!
iangold: Me too! But only because I didn't know the game at all. Having looked at its game card now, I share your dismay ;-)
Check your PM! :)
RF2 took 45 minutes the first time around, we could be here for a while now...
IAmSinistar: So what's noxt? Er, next?
groan.
oldaperture: Watch Nox sell out within a minute when it finally comes up again...
Hehe, nobody wanted it and now it's the hot shit. If GOG is watching this thread they can now double the quantity...
justanoldgamer: For the third round could you list the games left instead of the games that have appeared?
You can tell me to do my own damn list if you want.
Already doing it for this round.
011284mm: They are all worshippers of an unfathomable secret being who has gifted them with the eternal power of live time photoshop!
Klumpen0815: Nope, they are all raw food vegans.
So if your wife has such an idea, encourage her!
I know a 50yo vegan guy who looks like 25-30 too, it's a bit shocking but seriously cool.

It's too bad that I love cooking.
She has already tried. She bought 2 books, the only one I remember was by Alicia Silverstone and when she tried the meal ideas inside she became quite ill after less then a week. She was advised to eat meats to keep up her levels, so she can never be a true vegan, but she has a high vegy diet these days.
helpo1: IT'S NOX!

Just kidding. :P
Just be cautious. Such jokes can bring you a lifelong ticket to the Arkham Asylum!