It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, after "The Keaning" we have another phenomenon on GoG, it`s called "The Noxing". It happens when a game refuses to appear in a sale!
Lemon_Curry: Careful people... the_voivod might explode into a cloud of raging beauty.
Really?
ggzx12: Hello everybody.

My first crit. with Clive Barker's Undying.

I love it.
ElTerprise: Congrats. Still waiting for a critical.... :(
One daaaaay over a rainbow....
I wish there was an optional tone or bell that could sound when a new deal shows up on the front page.
high rated
iscagog: Look into my eyes ... [...]
With those teeth?
deleted
I'm no fan of FMV games (exception: Star Trek: Klingon), but Spycraft has pretty good reviews. Any thoughts?
Malek86: Today I managed to score two more critical hits, on Stronghold HD and Two Worlds.

I only regret that tomorrow I'll be busy all day and so probably won't be able to try my luck anymore, outside of occasionally checking on the smartphone.
How many have you had before?
ggzx12: Hello everybody.

My first crit. with Clive Barker's Undying.

I love it.
ElTerprise: Congrats. Still waiting for a critical.... :(
Thanks. May the force be with you.
IronArcturus: I wish there was an optional tone or bell that could sound when a new deal shows up on the front page.
+1(000).
obiwan.873: Guys has Pharoah & Cleopatra come up for a 2nd time yet???? i cant find the list from the OP for day 3 .... does anyone know? I am after a gift copy desperately :(
Yes it was up maybe about an hour ago :(
1-in-13 chance the next game is Nox. That sounds lucky.
Blargh...I'm off to bed, I can't survive another night like this. I know it is not the thread for it, but If Jade Empire comes up again, and someone gets a freebie or something, could they hold on to it? Not that I have much to offer in exchange...Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition and The 7th Guest as gog gifts.
BillyMaysFan59: ninjas.... ninjas never change....
Like Ron Perlman, he is eternal.
IT'S NOX!

Just kidding. :P