It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
So no spare key for Dead State? Anyone...?
Repeat Seasoned deal: Clive Barker's Undying (-75%) [200]
The_Blog: Updated List of gifts:
xenocidic: I'd like to pay this generosity forward, and I've got a spare copy of Star Wars: X-Wing for someone.

All I ask is that you try to then pay it forward further in this thread.
Gone to hummer010, enjoy!
Micro-BIOS: It does not compare. Two different beasts. Nox is just for the fun of it.
IronArcturus: What resolutions are available for Nox?
1024x768 (unless there's some newer patch).
Trid: I know, it was 1st game ever that was gifted to me on gog years ago (cheers Dischord), I'm just surprised cuz it was not that populat in the past (or so I thought).
auberon2k: I never really looked closely at it, looks like someone took Diablo 2 and crammed it in a blender with Baldur's Gate 2. Hmm...
It's clone with one major (for me) detraction. Unlike Diablo Your player character cannot be female. I had this on my wishlist until I found that out.
IronArcturus: What resolutions are available for Nox?
Trid: Up to 1024x768 in game, dunno if there is any other way to bost it.
PCgamingwiki says that 1024x768 is the hardcoded maximum. Trying to bypass it will reslut in the game crashing from what i've read.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
deleted
phaolo: Lol, the problem is that we all stay young, healthy and beautiful until around 30, but then we live until around 80
O_o
Klumpen0815: https://wausaunews.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/3388d-raw_vegan_mimi_kirk_ani_phyo_annette_larkins.jpg?w=550&h=284

From left to right:
45yo - 70yo - 72yo

They all have something in common and it's no secret.
They are all worshippers of an unfathomable secret being who has gifted them with the eternal power of live time photoshop!
NO, VOIVOD. IT'S NOT NOX.

EDIT: Lol. Ninjas as always. :P
Post edited March 04, 2015 by helpo1
IAmSinistar: I'll put it on my "get a key for" list.
It's OK, you don't have to do that again. If all else fails I can wait for round 3 anyway. :)
Grargar: Cover approved by foxworks™.
toxicTom: Yeah, raising expectations... and the first minute the game tells you that very desireable specimen of the female human is ... your sister.
Wrong game? I don't think two worlds 2 has that... Demonicon on the other hand...
Careful people... the_voivod might explode into a cloud of raging beauty.
Today I managed to score two more critical hits, on Stronghold HD and Two Worlds.

I only regret that tomorrow I'll be busy all day and so probably won't be able to try my luck anymore, outside of occasionally checking on the smartphone.
deleted
Trid: Up to 1024x768 in game, dunno if there is any other way to bost it.
ElTerprise: PCgamingwiki says that 1024x768 is the hardcoded maximum.
I don't know as I seted it up long time ago, but in menu I have 800x600 and it's still look nice on my 1600x900, I have no idea what I did to it (if I did smt).
IronArcturus: Does the "-swindow" command still work?
No idea
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Trid