It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: In the same way a pair of shoes compare to a proton pack.
Sounds about right.
I have to go, let's hope for Nox, lasting for 30 minutes or so.

And then SR : DF just when I come home !
IronArcturus: How does Nox compare to the Baldur's Gate series?
Micro-BIOS: It does not compare. Two different beasts. Nox is just for the fun of it.
What resolutions are available for Nox?
my first critical on Wizardry 6+7!!!!
Now I will try it.
Cyraxpt: Gog has been terrible to load on a smartphone during this promo! :\
helpo1: Not terrible. Impossible.
It's ok in the morning/early afternoon but after that... RIP.
IAmSinistar: It'll have to be an iPhone then. Only Apple fanatics love their phones enough to wine and dine them. ;)
I wine and dine my LG G3 sometimes... By that I mean I spill beer on it occasionally. :p
The_Blog: Damn it's dinner time. I hope so dearly that none of the three games come up ^^
It would be a shame otherwise...
Splatsch: I'm back from diner :D
What are the ones you're waiting for ? (and bon appétit :) )
just nox!...
I just have to say, I can't believe how big/active this thread is over just a few days. Crazy. Love the community around here!
IAmSinistar: It'll have to be an iPhone then. Only Apple fanatics love their phones enough to wine and dine them. ;)
Pardinuz: I wine and dine my LG G3 sometimes... By that I mean I spill beer on it occasionally. :p
I love my G3 and GoG actually loads pretty well on it too
I have to go pretty soon as well, hope I don't miss Din's Curse. Really the only game from this sale I want now.
IronArcturus: What resolutions are available for Nox?
Up to 1024x768 in game, dunno if there is any other way to bost it.
BillyMaysFan59: I have to go pretty soon as well, hope I don't miss Din's Curse. Really the only game from this sale I want now.
I'll put it on my "get a key for" list.
Pardinuz: Get a smartphone and take it to dinner. :p
Weeeell, actually...
Post edited March 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
Pardinuz: I wine and dine my LG G3 sometimes... By that I mean I spill beer on it occasionally. :p
I wondered for a momenth why do you W&D your Gothic. Then I saw the LG.
IronArcturus: What resolutions are available for Nox?
Trid: Up to 1024x768 in game, dunno if there is any other way to bost it.
Does the "-swindow" command still work?