It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GhostwriterDoF: I've been working on a Fantasy series (sword and sorcery) for over a decade, though I hope to publish it in the next year or two, among my works and works... ;)
Haha my main work has been over 10 years in the making too! Are you seeking a publishing company or self-publishing? I can certainly relate to "works and works", hence my desire to focus and complete rather than continue to skip from work to work.
Signal Ops Halfway Point!
Didn't know that Nox is so popular.
Ugh figures. I pick up FarCry 2 and realize after I already have it. Thankfully I bought it as a gift key because I wasn't positive. Once I have Witcher 2 I can finally sleep.

Edit: Right after I post this I get a notification that it's on sale at (another vendor) for a mere dollar more than here. Sleep is worth the dollar difference. Cheerio!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by its_the_peanutiest
I have to run. If Door Kickers appears can someone pick me up a copy. I will return the favor!!
Maxvorstadt: When I first read your post, I read "Has anyone fried that Signal Ops game?" lol
IronArcturus: So Fried Green Signal Ops? :P
Sounds like something you could order in an upper class restaurant.
deleted
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried that Signal Ops game?
Lemon_Curry: I have but only for about an hour as I got so tired of the clunkiness that I completely lost interest.
Is it because of the whole 3-window thing?
Trid: Didn't know that Nox is so popular.
It is, in a Sacrifice kind of way. i.e., one obsessed fan. ;)

trentonlf: I have to run. If Door Kickers appears can someone pick me up a copy. I will return the favor!!
Will do!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by IAmSinistar
trentonlf: I have to run. If Door Kickers appears can someone pick me up a copy. I will return the favor!!
I'll try to kick your door. ;)
toxicTom: Yeah, raising expectations... and the first minute the game tells you that very desireable specimen of the female human is ... your sister.
Klumpen0815: Wincest-RPG! xD
Twincest > Wincest.

Twincest threesome is best.
The_Blog: Only waiting for the fresh sale to keane over.

- Doorkickers (plus an extra copy for kmolloy whos SO is in the hospital)
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
- Shadowgate

Basicly the only games I am missing for the sale.
Surely has to be time for Shadowrun Dragonfall. C'mon, I have to cook sausage and mash before the Newcastle/Man U game on TV
high rated
Matruchus: All Train Fever prices can be found here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/regional_priced_games_on_gog/post1929

Do mind they are not final until the game is released.
Thanks Matruchus! That thread is one of my favorited threads, but between being very busy at work and this Double Tracker thread, I haven't been to my favorites this week. :)
Repeat Seasoned deal: Myst Masterpiece Edition (-65%) [150]
Trid: Didn't know that Nox is so popular.
It is a cool Diablo 2-Clone with even a simple physics system and depending of your class it even changes up a bit. I also really like the spritework on this game. All in all an underestimated game.