It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: C(r)apsized is selling pretty well. It looks nice but plays like the developers promised a million dollars to anyone who could finish it. :)
Tell me about it, it seems all of AlienTrap's games have difficult controls.

They do look gorgeous though
FearfulSymmetry: This sale is not really my thing so far. The only games I got are the ones I got for free. :P The only thing that's tempted me so far is Dreamfall: Chapters, but I couldn't quite justify that price, given that I haven't finished playing through the first two games yet. Hopefully the sale will pick up for me later.
MarkoH01: Play those games! They are something of the finest the adventure genre has to offer imo. Also remember that Dreamfall Chapters is an episodic game with an open schedule (they want to finish it in 2015 with all books released but at this pace I don't think they will meet this goal. Although it's better if they make it right without bugs then to make it in time).
Yeah, I bought them because I thought they would be good. :D I'll get around to them some time soon, hopefully. And yes, that's a good point. Yet another reason for me to wait before buying this one. :)

FearfulSymmetry: I'm watching X-Files episodes, although I'm doing that at my computer, where it's easier to stay awake. :P
CarrionCrow: You're fortunate. I spend half the time falling asleep at my desk, so it's not easier to stay up that way.
Well, it 'helps' that I injured my neck a while back, so if my head were to droop or something, that movement would go accompanied by a nice jolt of pain. Good incentive to stay awake. :P I'm impressed you manage to fall asleep at a desk so often, though!
Senteria: I got 0 freebies, which is okay. I wonder if you have to click on the 'buy now' thing the moment it appears or if you need to wait a bit. I dunno.
I think you can wait.
HypersomniacLive: Are you on the 50posts/ pg setup?
I'm on the default 20post/page setting and I consistently get sent back 4 pages.

It takes you back to how far GOGbear has read so far. ;)
Grim Fandango Remastered:

Seasoned or Fresh I wonder
Wow, Riven is going pretty fast.
HypersomniacLive: Are you on the 50posts/ pg setup?
IAmSinistar: I'm on the default 20post/page setting and I consistently get sent back 4 pages.

It takes you back to how far GOGbear has read so far. ;)
...Dr.Seuss?
high rated
Senteria: I got 0 freebies, which is okay. I wonder if you have to click on the 'buy now' thing the moment it appears or if you need to wait a bit. I dunno.
Seems to be random. The only thing that matters is that if you don't get a title as a freebie the first time you click on the "Buy Now" button there's no point in trying again, as the system locks your account.
CarrionCrow: Damn it...guess watching Netflix isn't an option for round one. Tried doing that to stay awake and dozed off for maybe 20 minutes.

Bad, bad, bad idea.
GhostwriterDoF: You might as well start cleaning some cups so you won't have to worry about what's in them after the
third round starts... :P
Honestly, I don't think I'll be able to make it to round three without sleeping. Have already been up about a day and a half, so the odds are stacked against me a bit.
So instead, if it's something on my list, I'm saying to hell with it and grabbing it so I can clean out the sale totally in round one.

(Unless I fall asleep and screw the whole plan up...)
There goes my wallet again... 8 games so far... :-P All seasoned ones! ^.^
After a long hard day at work just wanted to check my daily GOG dosis
and what do my bloodshot eyes see?
A New Insomnia, and its double dosis
My pulse get high and my wallet shivers: Yeeha

So who excuses me to my boss the next days?
I didn't get any for free yet though. :'(
Its all very random and doesn't seem to matter when you click, but I have noticed that folks that get one do end up getting another while some continue to have a dry spell. For the previous promo I didn't get a single freebie and so far still out of luck for this one but will keep trying. :)
bradgy: Grim Fandango Remastered:

Seasoned or Fresh I wonder
Should be fresh (and exiting).
GhostwriterDoF: You might as well start cleaning some cups so you won't have to worry about what's in them after the
third round starts... :P
CarrionCrow: Honestly, I don't think I'll be able to make it to round three without sleeping. Have already been up about a day and a half, so the odds are stacked against me a bit.
So instead, if it's something on my list, I'm saying to hell with it and grabbing it so I can clean out the sale totally in round one.

(Unless I fall asleep and screw the whole plan up...)
I've always thought that round two was for sleeping through... ;)

Especially if you don't make it all the way through round one.