It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
genkicolleen: [...]

Mahaha XD One can hope!
It'll be a fact, just imagine how lovely silver highlights will look in that blue hair... it'll be enchanting.

budejovice: Hmm. I was afraid the Upcoming tab was listed in order of appearance, meaning TF would show after W3 in early May. Totally glad that's not the case!
Looking for a logical pattern in GOG's doings?
Can anyone please post the bot link again? Forgot to bookmark it and apparently I missed quite a few here. Thank you!
Sachys: Guess I'll ask a second time:
is Signal Ops a worthwhile single player experience - or - is it more worthwhile as a co-op experience?
Yeah I would like to know more info about this game as well. It looks like some kind of FPS that uses 3 screens for some reason.
deleted
Mister-Gosh: Can anyone please post the bot link again? Forgot to bookmark it and apparently I missed quite a few here. Thank you!
This one?
Mister-Gosh: Can anyone please post the bot link again? Forgot to bookmark it and apparently I missed quite a few here. Thank you!
The link is in the 1st post of the thread.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by zeffyr
Grargar: Cover approved by foxworks™.
Yeah, raising expectations... and the first minute the game tells you that very desireable specimen of the female human is ... your sister.
Maxvorstadt: Signal Ops, another keaner!! Where is Shadowrun Dragonfall, wheeeere?????
It hasn't come yet? Hell yeah! I was afraid I'd miss it when I went to movies.
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
Repeat Seasoned deal: Wizardry 6+7 (-75%) [150]
I can't believe I'm waiting for Ink.
Or just bookmark this post and CWYW. :P
Maxvorstadt: Signal Ops, another keaner!! Where is Shadowrun Dragonfall, wheeeere?????
I also wonder, as the only one I really wait.

I guess it is with Nox, somewhere …
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
Can someon post the list of the games that are still in the roation?