It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

phaolo: Lol, the problem is that we all stay young, healthy and beautiful until around 30, but then we live until around 80
O_o
goplanet: Wait, is this from the prologue to Logan's Run?
Uh... is it? I've written it just now..
My checkout screen won't load properly. The gog titlebar links are there, with the exception of ACCOUNT and the cart. The background and footer load properly, but the checkout related content doesn't load. It's blank.

The link looks like this, just to be clear:
https://www.gog.com/checkout/hex_code_goes_here

It doesn't work whether I try to buy a game from the main page or from the game card itself.

Restarting the browser has no effect. Any suggestions?

(It's not super pressing, but if a game comes up that I'd like, it'd be nice if it worked.)
I don't know why, but I have the feeling that Nox will not be the next seasoned.

Ever !
Repeat Fresh deal: Signal Ops (-85%) [200]
Zeyes: Putting up 300 copies of Sacred 2 has really killed the flow on the Fresh side. :/ 9 games were flying through in an hour and a half before that...
They are getting ready for the nightly Keaning process :)
Matruchus: Don't worry. Its only one more day till it comes to gog.
budejovice: Hmm. I was afraid the Upcoming tab was listed in order of appearance, meaning TF would show after W3 in early May. Totally glad that's not the case!

IronArcturus: Wow, I just saw the game card and it's quite expensive. I guess that's going on the wishlist. But GOG does need more train games.
budejovice: Hadn't seen the price on the card, then added to wishlist and saw it there. It has been out for awhile if I'm not mistaken and I might hope for some kind of GOG-release discount.
Sheldon Cooper will be pleased.
*Dr.Sheldon Cooper
Has anyone tried that Signal Ops? Is it difficult to play with 3 screens?
Let the Keaning begin.
skeletonbow: Awesome, I love epic games like that. I own Sacred on GOG but haven't played it yet although it looked awesome so I couldn't pass it up on one of the previous promos. I've got Sacred 2 on my wishlist also and should probably pick that up sometime in the future also, especially if it is that huge. Did some googling and it appears that the average time to complete Skyrim and Sacred 2 is about the same at just over 200 hours. That means my slowpletionist time will probably be more like 450 hours for each game LOL
Maxvorstadt: Why not buy Sacred 2 now? It`s right here on sale!!!
True, but I have about 20 or maybe even more RPGs that I haven't played yet including Sacred 1, and haven't completed the ones I have started yet including Skyrim so realistically I wont likely get around to playing it for quite some time, maybe even a year or 2 or 3 and in that time it will most likely come on sale 3 dozen times and possibly even for $1.99 or $1.49 or something. Also, by buying up so many games in previous sales I've made the current sales a little more boring because I own so many of what goes on sale already. Gotta leave some for future fun too! :)
Guess I'll ask a second time:
is Signal Ops a worthwhile single player experience - or - is it more worthwhile as a co-op experience?
deleted
Exoanthrope: But I thought women age like fine wine? :)
phaolo: Lol, the problem is that we all stay young, healthy and beautiful until around 30, but then we live until around 80
O_o
https://wausaunews.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/3388d-raw_vegan_mimi_kirk_ani_phyo_annette_larkins.jpg?w=550&h=284

From left to right:
45yo - 70yo - 72yo

They all have something in common and it's no secret.
Signal Ops, another keaner!! Where is Shadowrun Dragonfall, wheeeere?????
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Maxvorstadt
Matruchus: Don't worry. Its only one more day till it comes to gog.
budejovice: Hmm. I was afraid the Upcoming tab was listed in order of appearance, meaning TF would show after W3 in early May. Totally glad that's not the case!

IronArcturus: Wow, I just saw the game card and it's quite expensive. I guess that's going on the wishlist. But GOG does need more train games.
budejovice: Hadn't seen the price on the card, then added to wishlist and saw it there. It has been out for awhile if I'm not mistaken and I might hope for some kind of GOG-release discount.
All Train Fever prices can be found here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/regional_priced_games_on_gog/post1929

Do mind they are not final until the game is released.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
xenocidic: I'd like to pay this generosity forward, and I've got a spare copy of Star Wars: X-Wing for someone. [ gone to hummer010 ]

All I ask is that you try to then pay it forward further in this thread.
maz.588: Exoanthrope was looking for it.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6520
I think someone took care of them (after you wrote this), thanks for pointing that out though =)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by xenocidic