It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
helpo1: Lol. Went to dine and missed FC2 for the second time. -_-
Check your PM!
Whelp, so much for my prediction. I guess the RNG GOGs don't want Nox to show up again.
deleted
genkicolleen: Not as well as I'd hoped! Hubby's worse, eldest is about the same, but I think youngest will be able to go back to school tomorrow. ^_^
Swift recovery to them, then.
budejovice: I wish Train Fever was in this sale.
Wow, I just saw the game card and it's quite expensive. I guess that's going on the wishlist. But GOG does need more train games.
auberon2k: Check your PM!
Wow, thanks a lot! :)
the_voivod: Seasoned: Not Nox.

I think they changed it to spite you/us.
More you than me, unfortunately. I picked it up the first time around. o_0;
Maxvorstadt: Yeah, Skyrim is big, but Sacred 2 is bigger! I have spent much time in it, but I didn`t even discover about 10% of the world. It`s huge and has many cities.
skeletonbow: Awesome, I love epic games like that. I own Sacred on GOG but haven't played it yet although it looked awesome so I couldn't pass it up on one of the previous promos. I've got Sacred 2 on my wishlist also and should probably pick that up sometime in the future also, especially if it is that huge. Did some googling and it appears that the average time to complete Skyrim and Sacred 2 is about the same at just over 200 hours. That means my slowpletionist time will probably be more like 450 hours for each game LOL
Why not buy Sacred 2 now? It`s right here on sale!!!
high rated
budejovice: I wish Train Fever was in this sale.
Matruchus: Don't worry. Its only one more day till it comes to gog.
Hmm. I was afraid the Upcoming tab was listed in order of appearance, meaning TF would show after W3 in early May. Totally glad that's not the case!

IronArcturus: Wow, I just saw the game card and it's quite expensive. I guess that's going on the wishlist. But GOG does need more train games.
Hadn't seen the price on the card, then added to wishlist and saw it there. It has been out for awhile if I'm not mistaken and I might hope for some kind of GOG-release discount.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by budejovice
Leonard03: Get torchlight keys :P
oldaperture: 1) Do not listen to this guy
2) Games that sell out quickly are usually the ones people want. Just keep an eye on this thread and buy a spare copy for games people mention a lot. Or generally just buy keys for Lucasarts games (Sam&Max, Indiana Jones, and Secret of Monkey Island are in this sale I believe).
To clarify torchlight was a joke. ;)
deleted
phaolo: Lol, the problem is that we all stay young, healthy and beautiful until around 30, but then we live until around 80
O_o
Wait, is this from the prologue to Logan's Run?
Putting up 300 copies of Sacred 2 has really killed the flow on the Fresh side. :/ 9 games were flying through in an hour and a half before that...
budejovice: Hadn't seen the price on the card, then added to wishlist and saw it there. It has been out for awhile if I'm not mistaken and I might hope for some kind of GOG-release discount.
Yeah, it definitely needs a discount! :P
high rated
Gameslinger: I'll have to bid you all a hearty farewell for now, as I have work within an hour. I've got a fair amount of stuff so far, but there's still some things I hope to buy. Namely:

* The Black Mirror
Don't worry about looking in the Black Mirror, look in you PM box instead.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by hummer010