It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: Safest bet are always games that sell out very fast. For example Tie Fighter, A story about my uncle, etc.
Tannath: A Story About My Uncle is also on sale?
Yep - came around a few hours ago
deleted
Matruchus: Safest bet are always games that sell out very fast. For example Tie Fighter, A story about my uncle, etc.
One of the few that lasted about 2 minutes.
IronArcturus: Far Cry 2 is an immersive game! I'd definitely recommend it. But I wish GOG could get the rest of the Far Cry series.
Klumpen0815: I'd say the chances are the same as getting Serious Sam 2 and 3 here. ;)
Not existent.
Which is a shame, since the Serious Sam series was great as well! GOG could always use more FPS games!
Klumpen0815: I'd say the chances are the same as getting Serious Sam 2 and 3 here. ;)
Not existent.
Worse. At least there is a DVD non-Steam version of Serious Sam 2; no such luck with Far Cry 3+4, where even the Steam version requires Uplay.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Grargar
And I make these lists why, again? ;)
The_Blog: Ok guys I figured it out. Games from 2008 and down are seasoned and from 2009 and up are Fresh. ^^
Far Cry 2 Seasoned - October 21, 2008
Sacred 2 Fresh - November 9, 2009
That makes TES 4: Oblivion Seasoned o_o

Though it'd be lovely if Beth distributed via GOG too lol
Maxvorstadt: Yeah, Skyrim is big, but Sacred 2 is bigger! I have spent much time in it, but I didn`t even discover about 10% of the world. It`s huge and has many cities.
Klumpen0815: Did you find Blind Guardian?
Yeah! The quests for the instruments are not so hard. The ingame music video was a nice idea.You will make these quests really early in the game.
auberon2k: **HUGE** thanks to gildia for helping me out with Tie Fighter!! I love these sales but they are a nightmare to watch at work.
Those are the worst/best. They practically only last on the page for a good minute. Two if you're lucky. Same deal with Legend of Grimrock 2 for me. I'm still good though because zeffyr gifted me Wizardry 8 which should satisfy my Dungeon Crawling needs for quite an extensive while.
the_voivod: Gobliiins? That's not Nox.
If it were, it would be Nooox.
Oh son of a...

I missed Pharaoh and Cleo AGAIN. Like just before I checked for it and Farcry was up.
deleted
Klumpen0815: One of the few that lasted about 2 minutes.
Figures. First time it has been heavily discounted.
HotfireLegend: Though it'd be lovely if Beth distributed via GOG too lol
Low chance for that, but who knows...
deleted