It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OK all, I *absolutely* gotta go now. Work awaits!
auberon2k: To any of you that sometimes gift things to others and such during these sales: How do you decide what to grab extra keys for? I'd love to help people (like myself) out who can't watch the sales constantly for one reason or another (time zone, family, work... etc) At the same time I don't want to spend (read: waste) a pile on keys that no one ever wants. Any tips?
(I should really get more active in these forums, the community is so awesome every time I do post)
Safest bet are always games that sell out very fast. For example Tie Fighter, A story about my uncle, etc.
auberon2k: To any of you that sometimes gift things to others and such during these sales: How do you decide what to grab extra keys for? I'd love to help people (like myself) out who can't watch the sales constantly for one reason or another (time zone, family, work... etc) At the same time I don't want to spend (read: waste) a pile on keys that no one ever wants. Any tips?
(I should really get more active in these forums, the community is so awesome every time I do post)
xenocidic: The games that sell out fastest are good bets. Star Wars X-Wing / TIEFighter seem to be flying off the shelves...
Thank you everyone for the advice!
genkicolleen: Not as well as I'd hoped! Hubby's worse, eldest is about the same, but I think youngest will be able to go back to school tomorrow. ^_^
That sucks.

On the positive side, some nice old games can help them better weather the illness.
Far Cry 2 is an immersive game! I'd definitely recommend it. But I wish GOG could get the rest of the Far Cry series.
IronArcturus: Far Cry 2 is an immersive game! I'd definitely recommend it. But I wish GOG could get the rest of the Far Cry series.
I'd say the chances are the same as getting Serious Sam 2 and 3 here. ;)
Not existent.
Far Cry 2: My Misfortune Edition as still no luck for a critical hit with this one either. :P
Pardinuz: Thank you but I just got a gift from someone else. I'd rather let someone else enjoy it. :)
Now that's the kind of attitude I like to see! A plus one to you for that.

genkicolleen: I guess so, but they get better looking, unlike women, who just get old ;p
I don't think we get better looking. We just get worse looking more slowly. ;)
Ok guys I figured it out. Games from 2008 and down are seasoned and from 2009 and up are Fresh. ^^
Far Cry 2 Seasoned - October 21, 2008
Sacred 2 Fresh - November 9, 2009
Maxvorstadt: Morituri te salutant, eh? The world is so big, even Skyrim + Oblivion is smaller than the world of Sacred 2. To play thru the whole game will take you easyly about 80+ hours.
skeletonbow: I'm 380 hours into Skyrim and still have over 30 active major questlines open, and about 30 minor side-quests and still haven't even visited one of the major cities yet. :)
Yeah, Skyrim is big, but Sacred 2 is bigger! I have spent much time in it, but I didn`t even discover about 10% of the world. It`s huge and has many cities.
justanoldgamer: Just get games you personally like or that you know are popular.
I definitely want to start gifting too, but the problem is that most GOGers have all the good games (or the ones I like at least) only to leave the bad ones no one wants. How do you find a balance?
Matruchus: Safest bet are always games that sell out very fast. For example Tie Fighter, A story about my uncle, etc.
A Story About My Uncle is also on sale?
genkicolleen: I guess so, but they get better looking, unlike women, who just get old ;p
But I thought women age like fine wine? :)
skeletonbow: I'm 380 hours into Skyrim and still have over 30 active major questlines open, and about 30 minor side-quests and still haven't even visited one of the major cities yet. :)
Maxvorstadt: Yeah, Skyrim is big, but Sacred 2 is bigger! I have spent much time in it, but I didn`t even discover about 10% of the world. It`s huge and has many cities.
Did you find Blind Guardian?
Repeat Seasoned deal: Gobliiins Pack (-75%) [150]