It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

justanoldgamer: How is Sacred 2 for that price? The reviews seem to be all over the place.
pretty good for that price, just too bad the MP servers has been taken down, if was a pretty fun in MP
Post edited March 04, 2015 by DyNaer
justanoldgamer: How is Sacred 2 for that price? The reviews seem to be all over the place.
The game was good for the few hours I had fun with it. However, as I mostly, if not only play hack&slash in multi, we gave up once we found out there were no option to set the loot to FFA.

So can't say much about longevity.
skeletonbow: Pharaoh + Cleopatra is an awesome game for anyone who likes city builder type games. I bought it a few years ago here and put it on to give it a quick test run and got sucked into playing it for about a week straight. The setting in Egypt really made the game fun as I love that type of setting and the history etc. of Egypt. Highly recommended for builder fans.
Agree. I was amazed at how well it runs on Windows 7
skeletonbow: Pharaoh + Cleopatra is an awesome game for anyone who likes city builder type games. I bought it a few years ago here and put it on to give it a quick test run and got sucked into playing it for about a week straight. The setting in Egypt really made the game fun as I love that type of setting and the history etc. of Egypt. Highly recommended for builder fans.
Awesome. I bought this during a sale quite some time back but haven't tried it. I love the Ancient Egypt setting, so I'll definitely give it a shot.
hummer010: While it sucks that they were removed from the catalog, it's great that we still get a chance to purchase them - and at a discount too!

Did anyone miss out on The Black Mirror?
I did get most of them during the last big sale but I didn't feel like getting The Black Mirror since the 3rd one was missing from the catalog.
Rawland: Just got my first crit on Sacred 2
I still don't have any crits this sale. I think the system is rigged ;)
Can you play it real fast in totality before the counter run out and give me your opinion?
DyNaer: pretty good, just too bad the MP servers has been taken down, if was a pretty fun in MP
Maybe it will come to Galaxy.
Has it LAN support?
high rated
Tarnicus: Not with the doctors I have seen!

*I am looking at you ER doctor who failed to take a patient history, ask what medications I was on, and then prescribe medications that I react poorly to and another that is contraindicated for one of my conditions after stating clearly that I have an adverse reaction*
Well, the saying doesn't clarify if that practice also includes listening... ;-P

Just a bit of silly joking. How's the eye, mate?
I have to go eating, see you later all ! :)
Splatsch: I have to go eating, see you later all ! :)
Good appetite!
high rated
The_Blog: Does anybody want a copy of Thunderscape?
Last copy that still doesn't have a loving and caring someone to activate it :)
Pardinuz: I would give it a good home. :)
check you pm
justanoldgamer: Can you play it real fast in totality before the counter run out and give me your opinion?
Challenge Accepted....
guppy44: [url=]http://i.imgur.com/7dCUMIn.png[/url] This is all I see.

I see the arrow to the left of your post signifying a reply, but I have to sift through everything to find them. Is that correct?
There should be an arrow there in the forum replies, but it does go away if you open or refresh the thread with the reply first. Admittedly it's not very effective in that way.
Tarnicus: Writer yes, author no. The difference to me is having something published, and the work I have spent the most time on is now the work I will publish last. I am currently writing a post-apocalyptic survival adventure game-book set in Australia, hopefully the first in a series.
Splatsch: Whoaow, that's great :D
I wish you luck and success :)
Thank you :) Success is completion. Everything regarding survival in the game-book has been 'play-tested' IRL. I've been studying and putting survival skills into practise since 2007. I figure the way our species is heading, a little knowledge could go a long way in the right situation :)