It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CalicoPup: Think I might grab Quest for Infamy if I'm around when it comes by again. Other than that...

Anyone want a copy of Pid?
I do
Cyraxpt: You will see an alert above on your account section (forum replies).
guppy44: Hmm, I see this topic in my list but no individual replies. If I click the topic it just opens the general thread.
Weird, for me it redirects for whoever was quoting me, doubt that it's a perk of BF essentials.
**HUGE** thanks to gildia for helping me out with Tie Fighter!! I love these sales but they are a nightmare to watch at work.
Tekkaman-James: A public service announcement: Anyone who bought, or is going to buy, Wasteland 2 during this Insomnia Sale, please note that this version comes with a free redemption code for the first Wasteland.
Knowing is half the battle.

The other half is bullets.
martigasin: is it safe to assume that when all the games have passed , they will be all back for one last time right?... right?
Also, the last run is usually denoted with a "Last Chance" note. I expect that will be the third round.
How is Sacred 2 for that price? The reviews seem to be all over the place.
martigasin: is it safe to assume that when all the games have passed , they will be all back for one last time right?... right?
There will be a 3rd round, yes.
j0ekerr: Ssssh no one tell voivod that I critted Nox, I'm scared of her/his (never trust a picture) reaction.

Ooops...
the_voivod: My rage meter is increasing. Although I'm still lovely.
Did anybody ever say "You look beautifull when you`re angry"? Just curious, heard it in some movies.
Tarnicus: 1/ Heading into the wilderness for some solitude to complete this task without taking my detoxification on those I love
2/ Getting there and coincides with 1/
3/ I think that is a pipe-dream! :)
Number 3 is actually a pipe dream for a whole lot of folks including myself. :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by stg83
RWarehall: Also, the last run is usually denoted with a "Last Chance" note. I expect that will be the third round.
Ta for that
MrDrWatson: Are you a writer? What did you publish?
Tarnicus: Writer yes, author no. The difference to me is having something published, and the work I have spent the most time on is now the work I will publish last. I am currently writing a post-apocalyptic survival adventure game-book set in Australia, hopefully the first in a series.
Nice! Mad Max meets The Road style? I would buy it!
trentonlf: Check your PM ;-)
And thanks again for the gift , i really appreciated :)
Cyraxpt: You will see an alert above on your account section (forum replies).
guppy44: Hmm, I see this topic in my list but no individual replies. If I click the topic it just opens the general thread.
If there is a reply, there will be an arrow by the topic. You have to click the arrow to jump to the reply.
MrDrWatson: Are you a writer? What did you publish?
Tarnicus: Writer yes, author no. The difference to me is having something published, and the work I have spent the most time on is now the work I will publish last. I am currently writing a post-apocalyptic survival adventure game-book set in Australia, hopefully the first in a series.
I've been working on a Fantasy series (sword and sorcery) for over a decade, though I hope to publish it in the next year or two, among my works and works... ;)
Hi all~! *wavies* I'm back at work today, so I won't be able to be around much, but I had to pop in and at least say, "Hiiii~!"