It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looger23: btw, is there anyway a complete list of the games so that I can check if I have to wait for the third round?
maz.588: Check the links on first post.
Thanks. That was too easy.

So I will wait at least for Bad Mojo, want to play it for years now but could never find it.
And maybe banished, for a reduced price I probably would check it out.
MrDrWatson: Are you a writer? What did you publish?
Writer yes, author no. The difference to me is having something published, and the work I have spent the most time on is now the work I will publish last. I am currently writing a post-apocalyptic survival adventure game-book set in Australia, hopefully the first in a series.
martigasin: is it safe to assume that when all the games have passed , they will be all back for one last time right?... right?
There usually three rounds in those things and we're in the second one so yes in theory. I don't know if a blue made a post to contradict this or make it official.
Looger23: And maybe banished, for a reduced price I probably would check it out.
Banished is worth the full price. At the sale price, definitely pick it up.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by TwistedFate.385
Repeat Fresh deal: Sacred 2 Gold (-80%) [300]
the_voivod: Pharaoh + Cleopatra? That's not Nox.
Ssssh no one tell voivod that I critted Nox, I'm scared of her/his (never trust a picture) reaction.

Ooops...
stg83: Ah so close, that last condition indeed would be hard to complete but I sincerely hope you accomplish 1 & 2 in the timeline you have set. :)
1/ Heading into the wilderness for some solitude to complete this task without taking my detoxification on those I love
2/ Getting there and coincides with 1/
3/ I think that is a pipe-dream! :)
Tarnicus: Writer yes, author no. The difference to me is having something published, and the work I have spent the most time on is now the work I will publish last. I am currently writing a post-apocalyptic survival adventure game-book set in Australia, hopefully the first in a series.
Whoaow, that's great :D
I wish you luck and success :)
Think I might grab Quest for Infamy if I'm around when it comes by again. Other than that...

Anyone want a copy of Pid?
high rated
martigasin: is it safe to assume that when all the games have passed , they will be all back for one last time right?... right?
No, there hasn't been an encore in any of the previous Insomnia Promos.
Does anybody have a spare Red Faction key for exchange for Cleopatra and Pharao pls Pm asap as i need RF1 to complete my Nordic list which slipps away soo damn fast :)
Sacred 2 Gold Edition 300 copies 80% off 3.59 €
Tarnicus: Writer yes, author no. The difference to me is having something published, and the work I have spent the most time on is now the work I will publish last. I am currently writing a post-apocalyptic survival adventure game-book set in Australia, hopefully the first in a series.
Very cool! Then you should get off-line more often and offer the world your own imagination's adventure! :)
deleted
Does anybody want a copy of Thunderscape?
Last copy that still doesn't have a loving and caring someone to activate it :)