It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
SorrowBorn: Has Starpoint Gemini 2 been up yet?
Ive been afraid to sleep for hours in case it pops up,
and im terrified of going to university each day in case I miss out
It didn't and it won't. Get some sleep and go to your university if that's the only game you are expecting.
Pardinuz: Pharaoh + Cleopatra. Yes or No? :)
Played it for the first time in about 10 years last month and thoroughly enjoyed it (again)
guppy44: I'm sure this is basic 101 material, but how do I know if someone has quoted me in a post? People have done so (really, they have! :p ) but I don't see any alerts or notifications. Is there a setting I need to tic?
Cyraxpt: You will see an alert above on your account section (forum replies).
Hmm, I see this topic in my list but no individual replies. If I click the topic it just opens the general thread.
Looger23: btw, is there anyway a complete list of the games so that I can check if I have to wait for the third round?
Check the links on first post.
Holy heck anyone check out the Dead State manual yet? It actually seems to be proper length. I was expecting some sort of pared down thing.
Tarnicus: I played it for hundreds of hours when I was younger but have yet to return to it. My view through nostalgic rose-tinted glasses is that it is brilliant! I am not sure I would say 'easy to get into' but that depends on your preferences and gaming history. If you have ever played any of the old Bard's Tale games, then I would say yes it is easy to get into and better than those :) It requires thinking and strategy and a hell of a lot of luck (without the right gear) in certain parts.
MissFable: I always wanted to try it but I find the technicolor graphics to off-putting to play. Has anyone ever tried modding this game with a different color scheme?
The graphics have been enhanced by inXile in the version I have from GoG and it has a nice background music track to make it less dull than it was back then.
This was not properly advertised and was a pleasant surprise for me.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
deja65: If you have clive barkers undying, i would be happy with a gift as i missed it several times :)
and sent, sorry for the slight delay,
Pardinuz: Pharaoh + Cleopatra. Yes or No? :)
Nay on the Pharaoh, but Yay for Cleopatra. ;)
Lemon_Curry: That's where I keep my balls... oh and chains!
Tarnicus: That sounds painful! :P
Sure is but at least it keeps me awake.
high rated
DeMignon: If you finish 5 games a week, you're through in only 7,5 years ;-P
Possible if Solitaire is the only game one plays. ;-P
Looger23: btw, is there anyway a complete list of the games so that I can check if I have to wait for the third round?
Or you could also try this link.
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
Or if you'd prefer the prices in Euros, http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
probably you already got it but still

http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
is it safe to assume that when all the games have passed , they will be all back for one last time right?... right?
deja65: If you have clive barkers undying, i would be happy with a gift as i missed it several times :)
DyNaer: and sent, sorry for the slight delay,
Thank you soo much. The GOG community is amazing. The last resort of awesome, generous people that love games