It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The only games I'm waiting on are X-WIng and Legend of Grimrock 2. Unfortunately, I live in Japan and I'm sure I'll be asleep when they pop up (I'm on my way to bed now). Just my luck too - I've already bought 6 games and clicked on Buy Now for few others, but haven't had any critical hits this time (though had a few for the previous insomnia promos). I'm just not cut out to be an insomniac this time, I guess.
ElTerprise: I meant a unique but not necessarily positive posting experience ^^.
No worries, I got that and I agree. :)
stg83: I certainly did thanks to my very generous and thoughtful friend Mr. Cheesebiscuit who secured a copy for me:)
Nice! I managed to get a couple extra as well, but I'll wait until after it passes the third time to see if anyone else missed it. :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Exoanthrope
high rated
Exoanthrope: So what is everybody still waiting on?
TwistedFate.385: X-Wing, Wizardy 6+7, and Wizardry 8. I got all I wanted so far, so if those don't happen I'm good for a while.
Wizardry 8 in your PM box :)
IronArcturus: How is that Consortium game?
real.geizterfahr: Just wanted to ask the same thing.
The forums still mention a lot of bugs in that game. I wonder if they were ever fixed...
ElTerprise: I meant a unique but not necessarily positive posting experience ^^.
Lemon_Curry: No worries, I got that and I agree. :)
okay
Repeat Seasoned deal: Pharaoh + Cleopatra (-75%) [400]
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Grargar
deleted
kimyeongtae: The only games I'm waiting on are X-WIng and Legend of Grimrock 2. Unfortunately, I live in Japan and I'm sure I'll be asleep when they pop up (I'm on my way to bed now). Just my luck too - I've already bought 6 games and clicked on Buy Now for few others, but haven't had any critical hits this time (though had a few for the previous insomnia promos). I'm just not cut out to be an insomniac this time, I guess.
I nailed Grimrock 2 about 12 hours ago, so probably a while to wait for next round
common GOG give us Beyond Good and Evil!!!
trentonlf: LOL, I don't trust doctors. They are just practicing medicine after all ;-)
You KNOW I'm going to be finding excuses to pepper this into my conversations over the next week or so.
LynetteC: Allow me to wake you from your Neverending Nightmare! Check your PM's. :-)
Thank you very much. One game of my list and one that already was two times on the sale (I'd probably missed it the third time). +1 for you!
DyNaer: sigh , missed Dead State , again shackes fists at GOG >_<

meanwhile

two freebies i got so far , feel free to ask if there are some interested (i don't give any key to someone with negative rep)

- Clive Barker's Undying
- King of Dragon Pass
Dragon Pass would be cool if someone else hasn't asked for it already.
IAmSinistar: We have some gift keys at hand, in case you miss its final appearance. Just let us know. :)
well i we be happy to take one of them in exchange of something of similar value :)
high rated
Wurzelkraft: No luck on Quest for Infamy. RNG hates me this sale.
You can have my Quest for Infamy, my first and only freebie from the sale. Check your PM box :)