It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: It's posting with a twist. :)
Lemon_Curry: Of... lemon curry?!

Unfortunately, my caffeine crazed mind forgets about it half the time causing me to read some of the old comments before I notice something is wrong... :/
I meant a unique but not necessarily positive posting experience ^^.
The fuck ! I tried to buy Two Worlds 2, but I always had "the offer expired" notification and the last time I tried, new bug with my paypal account and the game was gone ! So, I will retry tomorrow :(
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MaxFulvus
Matruchus: Anybody want's Age of Wonders 1? I offered it before but nobody replied.
deja65: I would love age of wonders 1, i didnt reply the right way lol :D
Check your PM and enjoy.
LiefLayer: I already got deponia but if nobody want it I give it a try...

I understand if you want to give it to someone else because I already got a game from your list.
I would prefere if someone get's it whod hasn't gotten any so far. But if really noone wants

-->THUNDERSCAPE <--

than I am fine with that ^^
Post edited March 04, 2015 by The_Blog
andysheets1975: Yeaugh...just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on Quest for Infamy...
I liked it.
Exoanthrope: Oh yeah, did you ever get Sam & Max?
I certainly did thanks to my very generous and thoughtful friend Mr. Cheesebiscuit who secured a copy for me:)
DyNaer: sigh , missed Dead State , again shackes fists at GOG >_<
We have some gift keys at hand, in case you miss its final appearance. Just let us know. :)
Just when I thought how amazingly well Wasteland 1 sells, it got stuck.
Repeat Fresh deal: Consortium: Master Edition, The (-80%) [250]
trentonlf: Happiness and joy always feels good :-)
HypersomniacLive: Is that what the doctors prescribed for your addiction? ;-P
LOL, I don't trust doctors. They are just practicing medicine after all ;-)
How is that Consortium game? Is it just like an FPS?
Anyone got a spare copy of Dead State? Been sitting almost whole day, left for 2 hrs and missed it....
stg83: Sounds like a grand plan indeed, all the best to you Tarnicus for your creative endeavors and hopefully we will see you again in time for next insomnia event. :)
Tarnicus: I will partake in another Insomnia sale under the following conditions:

1/ I've stopped smoking (that saves a lot of money given how expensive they are in Australia)
2/ I've completed the first creative work and self-published it
3/ I finish 25% of my game collection.

See even that last one would take me years! :)
Are you a writer? What did you publish?
IronArcturus: How is that Consortium game?
Just wanted to ask the same thing.
Tarnicus: See even that last one would take me years! :)
Ah so close, that last condition indeed would be hard to complete but I sincerely hope you accomplish 1 & 2 in the timeline you have set. :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by stg83