It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have missed AI War and it looks very interesting, are we close to the next round for fresh games ?

(do AI War have a "pause" or "slow" button to manage the speed of the game? I'm still very uncomfortable with real time strategy game )
OrpheusKlinger: I just grabbed Robin Hood. I love Commandos and also try to check out all these clones that popped up in the early 2000s. I'd also love to see Star Trek: Away Team at any time on gog!
Slim chance for Star Trek games, Paramount only gives the necessary IP licence for a couple of years.
I bought hard copies of the ones I wanted on ebay for this exact reason.
Khajiin: Jesus ... did I realy miss TIe Fighter for the 2nd time? Any Shadowrun games still up in this round?
Hillsy_: I missed it twice too, only got back from work on Return to Krondor, missed Tie Fighter by a whisker...

Shadowrun hasn't appeared yet as far as I can tell. (Day Three), keep a look out for it. You may want to go with Shadowrun Dragonfall DC if you do.
I just want them for the sake of having them on GOG, while I like Steam and all the user based Stuff there I hate Achievments ... the force me to do them and I just want it DRM and achievment free. ^^
No luck on Quest for Infamy. RNG hates me this sale.
Tarnicus: After this sale, I am clearing everything off my wishlist and will unsubscribe from bundle sites, gaming deals and bury my head in the wilderness, writing and actually playing games for once! :)
Sounds like a grand plan indeed, all the best to you Tarnicus for your creative endeavors and hopefully we will see you again in time for next insomnia event. :)
Infamy, Infamy - they've all got it infamy

(sorry)
Isn't Two Worlds-Epic Edition free for Steam on dlh.net?
budejovice: Anyone else checking their brokerage accounts as much as their gog accounts to calculate their retirement date to play all these games?

I'm only 80 years away!
I do not think I could finish my collection in 80 years of non-stop playing! And just as I talk about stopping, GOG gives me my first freebie - Quest For Infamy lol
ElTerprise: It's posting with a twist. :)
Of... lemon curry?!

Unfortunately, my caffeine crazed mind forgets about it half the time causing me to read some of the old comments before I notice something is wrong... :/
Exoanthrope: So what is everybody still waiting on?
X-Wing, Wizardy 6+7, and Wizardry 8. I got all I wanted so far, so if those don't happen I'm good for a while.
trentonlf: No need to wait till the next round, check your PM :-)
Thank you very much! I swear, your generosity knows no bounds! :'D
deleted
elgils: I have missed AI War and it looks very interesting, are we close to the next round for fresh games ?

(do AI War have a "pause" or "slow" button to manage the speed of the game? I'm still very uncomfortable with real time strategy game )
Yes it does :) The two options are available (and very useful) : pause, and you can speed up / slow down the time.
budejovice: Anyone else checking their brokerage accounts as much as their gog accounts to calculate their retirement date to play all these games?

I'm only 80 years away!
Tarnicus: I do not think I could finish my collection in 80 years of non-stop playing! And just as I talk about stopping, GOG gives me my first freebie - Quest For Infamy lol
Just play it. XD
Grargar: ]
i just thought, buying 400 copies of an game that sells slow and after the sale using the return policy to give all copies back :)