It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh man, just landed my first critical hit on Two Worlds II. It's my first Insomnia too. Neat! Now to find out what kind of game it is...
So what is everybody still waiting on?

I just want to try for X-Wing in round 3 and I think I'll be done.
Leonard03: Man, it sure is easier to get a critical hit in D&D than on GOG.
That's hardly surprising when you have thousands of people swinging their ball & chains at the same time. :P
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
Khajiin: Jesus ... did I realy miss TIe Fighter for the 2nd time? Any Shadowrun games still up in this round?
The same thing happened to me. It went so fast I just realized I missed it based on some other forum posts.
ymerejsasnak: Hey I missed Terraria yesterday due to a payment issue with my bank (I was so mad! :) ). I'm new to this promo. Has it shown up yet today at all and if not should I expect it again at some point?
BillyMaysFan59: It should still show up again in rounds 2 and 3, unless I'm mistaken.
It only appeared once yet. I'm waiting for it too.
oldaperture: Oh man, just landed my first critical hit on Two Worlds II. It's my first Insomnia too. Neat! Now to find out what kind of game it is...
Looking at the pictures, it's a game with boobs.
Khajiin: Jesus ... did I realy miss TIe Fighter for the 2nd time? Any Shadowrun games still up in this round?
It was on for nearly a whole minute!
Klumpen0815: We lost it alongside 34 other titles (stuff like Gothic 2,3, Spellforce, etc...) because of the introduction of regional pricing on GoG...
Leonard03: How would regional pricing affect what games were available from GOG?
It wasn't regional pricing actually. It was the new currency conversion system that caused the problems with Nordic.
deleted
people like two worlds 2... goes rather quick.
Is it a good game, really.
I went through the first one and liked it.
Leonard03: Man, it sure is easier to get a critical hit in D&D than on GOG.
Lemon_Curry: That's hardly surprising when you have thousands of people swinging their ball & chains at the same time. :P
Is that the secret? I've just been using a +1 Quarter Staff :P
IAmSinistar: (snip)
Check those two Hitman lines. I think I saw contracts twice already.

Edit: removed large quote
Post edited March 04, 2015 by iangold
Klumpen0815: I can recommend Teslagrad, it's what I'm currently playing and a very nice and not too easy Metroidvania with a wink towards Castlevania right at the end of the beginning.
I waited a moment but decided to give it a try. Hopefully it is good and not so hard like the reviews for the game say. It looks pretty nice and I am really hope for some nice puzzling.
Updated List of gifts:
X Alan Wake's American Nightmare (User: ChorizoConWebo)
X Deponia (User: LiefLayer)
- Thunderscape
X Capsized (User: Bussiebaer)
X Riven: The Sequel to Myst (User: Jenkinz)
X Defender's Quest (User: CalicoPup)
X Hammerwatch (User: klappis)
X Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™ (User: xenocidic)
X Nox™ (User: Ofcoslava)
X Two Worlds (User: Matruchus)
X Spellforce Platinum
X Risen (User: Ruixi)

Well we still need a loving and caring person for our poor Thunderscape here :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by The_Blog
Exoanthrope: So what is everybody still waiting on?

I just want to try for X-Wing in round 3 and I think I'll be done.
may be xenocidic as still his extra key ? http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6673