It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leonard03: Man, it sure is easier to get a critical hit in D&D than on GOG.
you're right
IAmSinistar: It's always precisely at noon here. In my childhood they used to do it in my home town to signal lunch hour at the shipyard. Here, no clue.
around here irs the volunteer fire department; every Tuesday night at 7PM
phaolo: Lol, are you censoring the killer bunny now? XD
Klumpen0815: Unfortunately, it was too disturbing for minors.
Must be those nasty big pointy teeth.
stg83: Haha...yeah I remember that, but you know we can't stay away when there is another insomnia promo going on. ;)
Tarnicus: After this sale, I am clearing everything off my wishlist and will unsubscribe from bundle sites, gaming deals and busy my head in the wilderness, writing and actually playing games for once! :)
Don't we all ? :p
j0ekerr: You're not the only one.

It's quite vexing.
Lemon_Curry: I guess it's just another one of GOG's trademark quirks.
It's posting with a twist. :)
Jesus ... did I realy miss TIe Fighter for the 2nd time? Any Shadowrun games still up in this round?
Would anybody like to get Age of Wonders 1?

I just found out I have one unredeemed code for it.
high rated
Anyone else checking their brokerage accounts as much as their gog accounts to calculate their retirement date to play all these games?

I'm only 80 years away!
iangold: Wait, what happened to Desperados?
Klumpen0815: We lost it alongside 34 other titles (stuff like Gothic 2,3, Spellforce, etc...) because of the introduction of regional pricing on GoG...
How would regional pricing affect what games were available from GOG?
IAmSinistar: This should probably be checked against the bot list, but by my reckoning, here are the remaining games which have appeared only once so far:
Very useful :)
Thanks !
yyahoo: Dang it! left my desk for a short while and missed Story About My Uncle. Crossing my fingers that it won't come around for the third time when I'm asleep tonight...
Matruchus: Check your PM. Since I got a gift today from The Blog I decided to give something to others. Enjoy it.
How very kind! I've got a few extra GOG codes to offer for your kindness. I'll PM them. Let me know if you're interested in any.
Hey I missed Terraria yesterday due to a payment issue with my bank (I was so mad! :) ). I'm new to this promo. Has it shown up yet today at all and if not should I expect it again at some point?
high rated
MarkoH01: Hi guys. Just returned at home after my usual work hours and 4 amazingly refreshing hours of sleep before that. So my body say I should lay down and take my nap. But I usually never listen to it. Unfortunately I have to listen to my boss otherwise I wouldn't have missed "Return to Mystery Island", "Strike Suit Zero" and "Neverending Nightmares" in the second run. Well, I guess/hope third time is a charm.

Buuuut as far as I read Vangers still has not reappeared yet - so there's another chance.

I read in the thread that people told about their freebies - mine where Unreal Gold and Little Big Adventure - both gifted away. So let's start the third evening for the hunt for these

Vangers
Return to Mysterious Island - LAST TIME
Spycraft The Great Game
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

FRESH:
Neverending Nightmare - LAST TIME
Strike Suit Zero Director's Cut - LAST TIME
Shadowgate: Special Edition

Glad to be back. It's thrilling and suspensful and funny and absolutely unhealthy but I love it :)
Allow me to wake you from your Neverending Nightmare! Check your PM's. :-)
ymerejsasnak: Hey I missed Terraria yesterday due to a payment issue with my bank (I was so mad! :) ). I'm new to this promo. Has it shown up yet today at all and if not should I expect it again at some point?
It should still show up again in rounds 2 and 3, unless I'm mistaken.
Klumpen0815: We lost it alongside 34 other titles (stuff like Gothic 2,3, Spellforce, etc...) because of the introduction of regional pricing on GoG...
Leonard03: How would regional pricing affect what games were available from GOG?
It caused come problems with Nordic's contracts with other shops, long explanations (by Nordic themselves) are somewhere in the boards.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815