It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: And I'm back. looks like I didn't miss anything important. Phew...
Welcome back :)
mailman27: I've heard everyone mentioning Nox and just looked it up. Realized I have never actually heard of that game but it looks pretty cool.
Micro-BIOS: Nox is a great game. You should try it.
If I can catch it the next time it comes around I will :)
budejovice: Keurig is no longer DRM-free. Non-approved coffee pods will not work with a new Keurig.

We'll have ours held together with chicken-wire before we ever submit at my office!
the_voivod: Huh, I am disappoint.
Apparently, there are methods to jailbreak the new Keurig.
guppy44: I'm sure this is basic 101 material, but how do I know if someone has quoted me in a post? People have done so (really, they have! :p ) but I don't see any alerts or notifications. Is there a setting I need to tic?
You will see an alert above on your account section (forum replies).
high rated
Luned: Apparently, there are methods to jailbreak the new Keurig.
cc:

yogsloth:
deleted
high rated
Pidgeot: This.

I haven't had any income for more than half a year now, and I'm not begging anyone for anything either.
Make that two years and you'd be speaking about my situation.

MrDrWatson: A good system is to grab a guitar and threaten to play it unless you receive some money. A piano also works but difficult to move on the street.
Ah, but you'd have to play a bit before your threat gets believable, no? Though in my case, singing would be much more effective. ;-)
Repeat Fresh deal: Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition (-85%) [200]
the_voivod: What's wrong with the 2.0? We don't have one yet but our original sounds so poorly.
While it can be modded (don't ask me how), the 2.0 Keurig machines are only compatible with Keurig brand K-cups. This severely limits the amount and variety of beverages you can make with the machine...especially if you don't want to pay K-cup brand prices.
MaxFulvus: I'm just here to see if Two Worlds 2 is ready for a come back, but also to congrats all people who keep this thread updated minute by minute ;)
I hope nobody died by a coffee overdose !
Hah you summoned it!
high rated
Games Remaining In Current Cycle

This post is now maintained by Grargar for the rest of the sale. Visit it here.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by IAmSinistar
j0ekerr: You're not the only one.

It's quite vexing.
I guess it's just another one of GOG's trademark quirks.
Man, it sure is easier to get a critical hit in D&D than on GOG.
Tarnicus: It's my last sale. I swear I said that a year ago :P
stg83: Haha...yeah I remember that, but you know we can't stay away when there is another insomnia promo going on. ;)
After this sale, I am clearing everything off my wishlist and will unsubscribe from bundle sites, gaming deals and bury my head in the wilderness, writing and actually playing games for once! :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Tarnicus
Verdeloth: Pretty good, as far as I remember from playing it a few years ago. And yes, it is very similarrto Commandos in its own RTS subgenre (together with Desperados, which unfortunately isn't on GOG anymore).
iangold: Wait, what happened to Desperados?
We lost it alongside 34 other titles (stuff like Gothic 2,3, Spellforce, etc...) because of the introduction of regional pricing on GoG...