It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yyahoo: Dang it! left my desk for a short while and missed Story About My Uncle.
Well I sure didn't having heard the same stories over and over again about my uncle. :P
the_voivod: What's wrong with the 2.0? We don't have one yet but our original sounds so poorly.
budejovice: Keurig is no longer DRM-free. Non-approved coffee pods will not work with a new Keurig.

We'll have ours held together with chicken-wire before we ever submit at my office!
HA HA! This. Got a new Keurig at home... discovered I have dozens of now useless cups. Sons of bitches. How do you make a DRM coffee pot? They figured out a way.
deleted
Klumpen0815: I can recommend Teslagrad, it's what I'm currently playing and a very nice and not too easy Metroidvania with a wink towards Castlevania right at the end of the beginning.
Thanks for the recommendation. I swore I had this and snapped it up when I realised I didn't :)
I'm sure this is basic 101 material, but how do I know if someone has quoted me in a post? People have done so (really, they have! :p ) but I don't see any alerts or notifications. Is there a setting I need to tic?
high rated
budejovice: Keurig is no longer DRM-free. Non-approved coffee pods will not work with a new Keurig.

We'll have ours held together with chicken-wire before we ever submit at my office!
TwistedFate.385: Saw a hack for this online somewhere. I don't have a Keurig, nor do I drink coffee so I don't know exactly what it was or where I saw it, but it was something simple.
Cool. We're still going good, but I will do the research if it ever comes to that. Thanks!
the_voivod: Black Mirror is holding up Nox. Unacceptable.
mailman27: I've heard everyone mentioning Nox and just looked it up. Realized I have never actually heard of that game but it looks pretty cool.
Nox is a great game. You should try it.
IronArcturus: How is that Robin Hood game? Is it like the Commandos series?
Verdeloth: Pretty good, as far as I remember from playing it a few years ago. And yes, it is very similarrto Commandos in its own RTS subgenre (together with Desperados, which unfortunately isn't on GOG anymore).
Wait, what happened to Desperados?
Pidgeot: This.

I haven't had any income for more than half a year now, and I'm not begging anyone for anything either.
MrDrWatson: A good system is to grab a guitar and threaten to play it unless you receive some money. A piano also works but difficult to move on the street.
Grab a theramin, much more effective. People will pay you to stop playing that even if you know how.
Lemon_Curry: Man I hate that I'm automatically sent back ten pages or so every single time I click Post my message. I wonder why...
You're not the only one.

It's quite vexing.
yogsloth: Just re-checked, and the discount for Shadowgate SE was 80%. I would certainly buy at that price. Hope it comes up and I don't miss it again. :(
i need some older games, i think they will arrive again after 11pm again, so i miss these again
i will put them on my wishlist so i wint forget them.
And I'm back. looks like I didn't miss anything important. Phew...
Klumpen0815: [..]
phaolo: Lol, are you censoring the killer bunny now? XD
Unfortunately, it was too disturbing for minors.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
guppy44: I'm sure this is basic 101 material, but how do I know if someone has quoted me in a post? People have done so (really, they have! :p ) but I don't see any alerts or notifications. Is there a setting I need to tic?
On the menu click Account - Forum replies
Cyraxpt: Nah, my body is free but my soul is still stuck on the "i must click to see if i get a freebie" limbo... and it worked, free Teslagrad. :)
Me too actually, congrats for the critical hit. :)