It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hummer010: Me too. Frustrating.
ElTerprise: I happens to me aswell again. I had this a few hours ago and it returned a few minutes ago. It's annoying.
This is happening to me as well.
guppy44: So, how many pots of coffee deep are all of you? :p
BillyMaysFan59: Not pots, K-Cups. Had three today. :)

(the original kind, not the Keurig 2.0 DRM'ed version)
I always start with the coffee pot in the morning/early afternoon, then move on to the Keurig later in the day.

I drink way too much coffee...
Tarnicus: I'm a big fan of the Infinity Engine games as well :)
MrDrWatson: I have all of them here in GOG. Now I only need the new editions to complete the collection.
In fact I believe I have all the rpgs available on GOG...
I haven't tried the new editions of them yet. I missed the sale when they were on :(
Matruchus: A story about my uncle wen't fast.
It jumped away.
Tarnicus: Ah looks like you're in luck x2. Shadowrun Returns PMd :)
Very nice of you so +rep as always for the wonderful generosity. :)

Also how is your eye today, did you manage to see a doctor yet?
Post edited March 04, 2015 by stg83
LiefLayer: Damn ... In any case it was very expensive even though it was in promotion ...

thank you
ElTerprise: You're welcome.
well, if I understand I can wait the 3 run.
deleted
PaterAlf: I wonder what happens when round three of the seasoned games is over and there are still many fresh games left. Will they change it from Double Insomnia to Solo Insomnia or will there be two fresh deals at once?
They put Keane on the seasoned slot.
Tarnicus: Ah looks like you're in luck x2. Shadowrun Returns PMd :)
stg83: Very nice of you so +rep as always for the wonderful generosity. :)

Also how is your eye today, did you manage to see a doctor yet?
It's my last sale. I swear I said that a year ago :P
Just re-checked, and the discount for Shadowgate SE was 80%. I would certainly buy at that price. Hope it comes up and I don't miss it again. :(
I can recommend Teslagrad, it's what I'm currently playing and a very nice and not too easy Metroidvania with a wink towards Castlevania right at the end of the beginning.
j0ekerr: Yes and that lesson will be that the game is unwinnable unless you buy out other people's brains.
Exactly. And so is life.

j0ekerr: Screw the brains, I have money!
But it's not as tasty...
deleted
high rated
amrit9037: Yeah I am. That's what people WITHOUT MONEY do :P
HypersomniacLive: Actually no, they don't. I'm pretty much broke myself this time, and I'm sure I'm not the only one; do you see us nagging others to gift us anything?
This.

I haven't had any income for more than half a year now, and I'm not begging anyone for anything either.
ElTerprise: You're welcome.
LiefLayer: well, if I understand I can wait the 3 run.
Yeah seems so. I was thinking about getting it too but it's too expensive for me.

But good luck in the third round.